• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use PP to Sort Customers by Zip Codes for My Holiday Bazaar Invitations?

In summary, To sort your customer list by zip codes, you can use the "Sort" function in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. If you want to sort by multiple zip codes, you can use the "Custom Sort" function. To filter your customer list by a specific zip code, use the "Filter" function. If you have duplicate zip codes, use the "Remove Duplicates" function to get rid of them. You can also export your sorted customer list with zip codes to a printable format using the "Print" function.
mrssyvo
I am wanting to pull out customers of mine that live near me to send them inviations to my Holiday Bazaar. Is there any way to use PP like adata base, and sort by zip codes?

I know PP doesn't, but I don't know about P3. I WISH it could. If anyone knows, I'd love to know that because I'd make the jump to P3 much sooner!:) I'm taking my sweet time with it, but that would make me switch faster. I would LOVE for that feature. If it's not a feature on P3, then we all should suggest it.

You could do it with exporting your customers & then doing a mail merge, but you'd have to enter each zip manually. I'll mess with P3 & see if I can figure anything out for you. :)

I have not made the switch to P3 yet. (I do not like change) I guess I will ahve to go 1 by 1 through my contacts- YUCK!!!! I am sending out 100 invites, or more. It could be a long day.

OK - does PP let you export your contacts to a CSV file?

Crystal, I am sorry, but I have no idea what you just said. I am completely computer illetirate.

OK - in PP is there a tools menu at the top of the program?

I think the short answer is "No"!;)

Go to utilities, then export email addresses. choose microsoft outlook to create your file. Then, you should be able to follow the instructions above. I can PM my phone # to you if you get stuck & want to call me.

It can be done.... just a little persistence & patience.

Related to Can I Use PP to Sort Customers by Zip Codes for My Holiday Bazaar Invitations?

1. How do I sort my customer list by zip codes?

To sort your customer list by zip codes, you can use the "Sort" function in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Simply select the column containing the zip codes and choose "Sort A-Z" or "Sort Z-A" depending on your preference. This will rearrange your list in ascending or descending order based on the zip codes.

2. Can I sort my customer list by multiple zip codes?

Yes, you can sort your customer list by multiple zip codes by using the "Custom Sort" function in Excel or Google Sheets. This allows you to specify the order in which you want your zip codes to be sorted. For example, you can sort by zip codes in California first, followed by zip codes in New York, and so on.

3. Is there a way to filter my customer list by a specific zip code?

Yes, you can use the "Filter" function in Excel or Google Sheets to filter your customer list by a specific zip code. This will hide all other zip codes and only show the ones you have selected. You can also use this function to filter by multiple zip codes at once.

4. What if I have duplicate zip codes in my customer list?

If you have duplicate zip codes in your customer list, you can use the "Remove Duplicates" function in Excel or Google Sheets to get rid of them. This will ensure that each zip code is only listed once in your sorted list.

5. Can I export my sorted customer list with zip codes to a printable format?

Yes, you can export your sorted customer list with zip codes to a printable format by using the "Print" function in Excel or Google Sheets. This will allow you to customize the layout and include only the information you need, such as customer names and corresponding zip codes. You can also save the file as a PDF for easy printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefrhondab