• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Cards for Customers: A Good Business Move?

In summary, Rae sends her hosts and preferred customers Thanksgiving cards that feature a typing error. She offers a gift of a kitchen measurement magnet and a free kitchen show.
missyciccolella
Ok, who hear sends Thanksgiving Cards to their customers? I'm thinking of doing this and was curious what your cards say/look like. My thoughts are I'm giving thanks to my customers and maybe I'll generate a little biz before Christmas.
What do you think and how does/did it work for you?

I've been thinking about this as well. What I want to do is a card or post card that I can mail so they get it the week of Thanksgiving, but I want to use the Outlet and offer like a BLACK FRIDAY sale maybe where if they place their order thru me FREE shipping, something like that. What do you think?

Ohh that is a good idea. Free shipping on the "Black Friday"

I'll be doing Thanksgiving cards again this year. Here's what I'll be using:

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Thank You.pdf
    319.2 KB · Views: 413
This is a great idea.

Thank you for sharing Rae. Has this worked for you before?

I sent this last year to my past hosts and preferred customers. I printed it in a pretty font on fall-themed paper.

Thank You!

One of the real joys of the season is the opportunity to thank you for your friendship, business and support. In that spirit I’m sending you many thanks and wish you a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year. My Pampered Chef business is successful because of you. With your support, I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home-mom for my son while also providing valuable income for my family. When I started this venture two years ago I never dreamed that it would be this much fun or this rewarding, thank you for helping me attain my dream!

Enclosed is the 2007 Holiday mini-catalog. This little catalog is filled with tips and ideas for entertaining, decorating, baking, gift-giving, and holiday essentials that you may or may not already own. I’ve made the pretzel wreaths on page 13 and not only are they beautiful, they are also very easy to make!

Please accept my gift of 10% off of your next customer order with me. This is in addition to any discounts you are already entitled to (PHD or KILO Club) and on top of any sales that The Pampered Chef is advertising.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

Wow Linda, that is great too! Did you get much response?

Thank you!

I had a few thoughts in sending mine. One, I truly wanted to thank my hosts and preferred customers (that's who I sent them to) for their help in creating a successful year. Two, I wanted to get my name and business in front of them at the start of the heavy holiday season. Three, I used to send Christmas cards, but that didn't leave a lot of time for people to contact me, and not everyone celebrates Christmas. I had several people contact me during the next couple of weeks after I sent it.

Anyone able to come up with a postcard?

cwinter474 said:
Anyone able to come up with a postcard?

I think Rae's was a postcard format??

chefshawna said:
I think Rae's was a postcard format??

I meant for something like "Black Friday"

I love Rae's Thanksgiving card!

Can anyone change this to a word doc so I can enter my contact info? TIA

Attachments

319.2 KB · Views: 304
mrssyvo said:
Can anyone change this to a word doc so I can enter my contact info? TIA

I sure hope so! It's lovely!

I can't change it to Word. I did take out the info, though. You should be able to copy it, then paste it into a Word or Publisher document.

Attachments

315.6 KB · Views: 377
Re: Thanksgiving Thank YouThe pdf file for the Thank You contains a typing error. :(
It says hosing - instead of hosting.

Can anyone correct this? :balloon:

I'm sending my hosts from this last year a kitchen measurement magnet from houseofmagnets.com You can attach your business card to it. I'm also going to type out a nice "form" letter explaining how much their business means to me and offering a free kitchen show or 10% off their next order through the end of January. Which means, I need to work on these this week!

Re: Thanksgiving Thank You
KaRedbird said:
The pdf file for the Thank You contains a typing error. :(
It says hosing - instead of hosting.

Can anyone correct this? :balloon:

Sorry. That's the one I sent to hosts whose shows just didn't quite measure up. LOL!

Here you go.

Attachments

315.6 KB · Views: 318
Re: Thanksgiving Thank You
raebates said:
sorry. That's The One I Sent To Hosts Whose Shows just Didn't Quite Measure Up. Lol!

Here You Go.

Roflmao!!!! :D Oh Rae ... you crack me up...

I'm just glad it was caught before I sent them all out. I had to reprint them, but it's a small price to pay.

1. How early should I start on my holiday cards?

It is recommended to start on your holiday cards as early as possible, ideally in October or early November. This will give you enough time to design, order, and mail out your cards before the holiday rush.

2. How many cards should I order?

It ultimately depends on how many people you plan on sending cards to. It's always a good idea to order a few extra just in case you have last-minute additions to your list.

3. Can I personalize my holiday cards?

Yes, you can personalize your holiday cards with a variety of options such as adding your own photos, custom messages, and even your own handwriting. This adds a special touch to your cards and makes them more meaningful for your recipients.

4. Are there any discounts for ordering holiday cards in advance?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions for ordering holiday cards early. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for any current offers.

5. Can I order different designs for my holiday cards?

Yes, you can mix and match designs for your holiday cards. This allows you to personalize each card for different recipients or to add some variety to your holiday card collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cookinforyou