• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Microwave Cake Recipe!

In summary, the time it takes to make a microwave cake can vary, but most recipes take around 3-5 minutes to cook. You can use a regular cake mix and do not need any special tools. It is possible to make a microwave cake without eggs using alternative ingredients. To check if a microwave cake is done, you can insert a toothpick or lightly press the top to see if it springs back.
DZmom
Does anyone know what SCOTTCOOKS means by "vanilla chips" in the microwave Strawberry Cheesecake recipe? Is this white chocolate chips?

Yes, this microwave cake calls for white chocolate chips.

Vanilla chips are a type of baking chip that is similar to chocolate chips, but flavored with vanilla instead of chocolate. They are typically made with a combination of sugar, milk powder, and vanilla flavoring. They can be used in place of white chocolate chips in recipes.

1. How long does it take to make a microwave cake?

The time it takes to make a microwave cake can vary depending on the recipe and your microwave's wattage, but most recipes take around 3-5 minutes to cook.

2. Can I use a regular cake mix to make a microwave cake?

Yes, you can use a regular cake mix to make a microwave cake. Just follow the instructions on the box and adjust the cooking time for the microwave.

3. Do I need any special tools to make a microwave cake?

No, you do not need any special tools to make a microwave cake. However, a microwave-safe cake pan or dish is recommended for best results.

4. Can I make a microwave cake without eggs?

Yes, you can make a microwave cake without eggs. There are many egg-free recipes available that use alternative ingredients such as yogurt or applesauce.

5. How do I know when a microwave cake is done?

You can check if a microwave cake is done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready. You can also lightly press the top of the cake - if it springs back, it is done.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • chanddl