• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chocolate Recipe for Your Saturday Show: Microwave Cake Alternative

In summary, your sister is looking for a chocolate dessert to serve at her show this Saturday and there are many possibilities. Some include trifles, brownies, and cookies. Another option is a chocolate cheesecake trifle.
Jenni
Need a chocolate idea for my show that is this Saturday... (my sister is the host) we planned to do the Chocolate cake in the microwave but her microwave is not big enough. The crowd that is attending has already done the Warm nutty brownies. Need a crowd pleaser!!

Anyone done the mini Molten lava cakes... in the silicone floral pan. I was looking at that recipe but not sure.

What about doing the Chocolate Chip Sensation??? It's chocolate and rich at the same time!!!

How about a chocolate based trifle?

A trifle or the thr truffle brownie cups, those are yummy :)

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle was a hit last year for me.You can do a LOT with chocolate and trifles...How about a Chocolate Chip Cheescake Trifle? Mix chocolate cake, cheescake pudding, mini chocolate chips...

Truffle brownie cups are good... and there's lots of chocolate trifle recipes too. Trifles feed a crowd. There's one under CC in the Chocolate Bliss recipe lineup that looks good... Chocolate Raspberry Trifle I think it's called..

I struggled with the Choc Rasp Trifle, but it is so yummy, just didn't look like the picture so I got discouraged, but everyone still ate it and there was none left.
There is also the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte or the double choc cinnamon dip which I have made for parties and people love it, plus it is super easy to make. Mocha skillet cake is another one.

The Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle is DELICIOUS! I substitute the white chocolate pudding for vanilla because I couldn't find a store that carried it. A friend made it a her bunko party and it everyone loved it. My family and friends request it at all our gatherings too.

janetupnorth said:
Peanut Butter Cup Trifle was a hit last year for me.

Yum! How do you make this?

Do you have the full recipe for the chocolate chip cheesecake one? That sounds good.

gothim0802 said:
Do you have the full recipe for the chocolate chip cheesecake one? That sounds good.

Nope, made it up.

I'd use 1 box of chocolate cake, 2 small boxes of cheesecake pudding. You can stir some chips into that or sprinkle as a third layer, and add cool whip on top.

So, your layers would be...chocolate cake, cheesecake pudding with chips, cool whip, repeat.

Then drizzle some chocolate syrup or mini chocolate chips or chocolate chips put through the cheese grater on top! :)

Trifles made with brownies are good, too, because the brownies keep their texture and don't get too soggy. Just add other layers like pudding, whipped topping, chopped candy bars, fruit, etc.

chefann said:
Trifles made with brownies are good, too, because the brownies keep their texture and don't get too soggy. Just add other layers like pudding, whipped topping, chopped candy bars, fruit, etc.

Yes, that is usually my base with the peanut butter one. :)

I love trifles because you can make up practically anything!!!!

1. Can you recommend a simple chocolate recipe for beginners?

Yes, one of our most popular chocolate recipes for beginners is our Easy Chocolate Truffles. It only requires four ingredients and does not require any baking. It's a simple and delicious way to satisfy your chocolate cravings.

2. Do you have any chocolate recipes that are suitable for a gluten-free diet?

Absolutely! Our Flourless Chocolate Cake is a decadent and rich dessert that is completely gluten-free. It's made with almond flour and cocoa powder, making it a perfect option for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

3. I am looking for a chocolate recipe that is vegan-friendly. Can you help?

Yes, we have many delicious vegan chocolate recipes to choose from. One of our favorites is our Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse. It's a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate mousse and is made with only five ingredients.

4. My kids want to help me make a chocolate dessert. Do you have any recipes that are kid-friendly?

Definitely! Our Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are a fun and easy dessert that kids can help make. They will love dipping the strawberries in melted chocolate and adding their own toppings, such as sprinkles or crushed nuts.

5. I'm looking for a unique and impressive chocolate dessert to make for a dinner party. Any suggestions?

Our Chocolate Lava Cakes are always a crowd-pleaser at dinner parties. They are rich, decadent, and have a gooey chocolate center. Plus, they are surprisingly easy to make and will impress your guests with their professional-looking presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies