• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Email to Potential Hosts

In summary, the speaker is looking to follow up with two customers who expressed interest in hosting a cooking show at a recent event. One customer is unavailable until Friday due to moving and the other is out of town for two weeks. The speaker wants to send a quick email with details and book them for a show, but needs help with the wording. The hostess would like to know if they are genuinely interested in hosting in order to plan her purchases accordingly. The speaker is asking for assistance from others and provides a possible email template for contacting the customers.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have two customers from my large show last night that put 'yes' on their doorslips to being interested in learning more about having a show and I'd like to followup before we close the show Wed morning. However, one is without a phone until Friday, just moved. The other left after the show and is enroute to her sister's so no number there either, she won't be back for 2 weeks. Both these ladies ordered and left while I was working with other customers.

I'd like to send off a quick email to both just saying thanks for coming, you indicated you'd be interested in the details of hosting, here they are, if you'd like to book the host will get the booking benefit, but no pressure etc...but I tend to get verbal diarrhea so I'd REALLY love some help with the wording. Then I could book them if they respond and follow up with a phone call when they are reachable by phone. I know I can just fudge a date but the host would like to know if they're really interested since there are still a few things she'd like to get but would save for their shows if they're having it and if not she'll get with her 30% discount now.

Please help!

Bumping up for the morning cheffers. :) Please help!

I would go with something like this...

Hi (guest) it was nice to meet you at (host)'s show the other night. I am sorry we didn't have more time to chat. You indicated you would like to schedule a cooking show of your own - here are the details:
hostess benefit
monthly special
free shipping
1/2 price items
etc

By selecting your date before we close out (host)'s show on Wednesday, she will get booking benefits! My next available dates (or when the guest will be back in town) are xx/xx and xx/xx. How would these work for you? Please email or call (###-###-####) ASAP so we can get your show set up and (host) benefits, too!

What is the best way to reach out to potential hosts via email?

The best way to reach out to potential hosts via email is to personalize your message and make it clear that you are reaching out to them specifically. Start by addressing them by name and mentioning something you appreciate about them. Then, explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products and discounts. Finally, make it easy for them to respond by providing your contact information and a link to your personal Pampered Chef website.

How can I make my email stand out to potential hosts?

To make your email stand out to potential hosts, make sure it is visually appealing and easy to read. Use bullet points to highlight the main points and include images of popular Pampered Chef products. You can also offer a special incentive, such as an extra free product or a discount, to entice them to host a party. Additionally, be sure to proofread your email for any spelling or grammatical errors.

What should I include in my email to potential hosts?

In your email to potential hosts, include a brief introduction of yourself and your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, explain the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts. You can also mention any upcoming promotions or new products that may be of interest to them. Finally, provide a clear call to action and make it easy for them to respond or ask any questions they may have.

How many times should I follow up with a potential host?

It is recommended to follow up with a potential host at least three times. After your initial email, wait a few days before sending a follow-up email. In this email, remind them of the benefits of hosting a party and ask if they have any questions or concerns. If you still do not receive a response, you can send a third and final follow-up email. If they still do not respond, it is best to move on and focus on other potential hosts.

Can I use templates for my email to potential hosts?

Yes, you can use templates for your email to potential hosts, but be sure to personalize it for each individual. Using a template can save you time, but it is important to make sure the email is still personalized and tailored to the recipient. You can also customize the template for different types of potential hosts, such as friends, family, or acquaintances. Just be sure to proofread and make any necessary changes before sending the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • texasteacher