• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dialogue for those potential hosts/recruits.

sivlepa

Feb 22, 2006
I've noticed lots of threads on how to deal with wishy washy "potentials" and what to say etc. It's funny because the dialogue I use when I call is a really good combo of many of the ideas that have been mentioned here. I just thought I'd post it, as it may be of some help...

"Hi Nikki, this is ________with the PC. (optional Actually, I am beginning to feel like the Pampered Pest.) I am sure you are busy with other things, but I was wondering if you could take a minute and let me know either way if you are still interested in hosting a Cooking Show/information about the PC opportunity, then I'll know whether or not to continue following up with you.

(optionalI’m not sure if I’d mentioned it before, but for “ ______” to benefit, you’d have to have your show by __________.) I know you were really excited about the products/opportunity,_________, & I'd love to help you have a fun, rewarding show/understand more about it. We have really fantastic host and guest specials (for this month/coming up/ for “MAY”) !!

So, if you could please give me a call back and let me know either way, that would be a great help for me. I will be out this/tomorrow evening, as I have a Show, so if you could call and leave me a message, I'd appreciate it." As a reminder my number is _______. Thanks so much, ______!

~S~