• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help for My Dinner Tonight

In summary, we have a few quick and easy dinner options for you to try. Our One-Pot Chicken and Rice recipe only takes 30 minutes to make and requires minimal ingredients. For picky eaters, our Baked Honey Mustard Chicken is a great option with a touch of sweetness. If you want a fancy dinner without spending hours in the kitchen, our Garlic Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin only takes 20 minutes to prepare. For a dinner with minimal ingredients, try our 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos. And for our vegetarian friends, our Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a delicious option filled with mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. All of these recipes can be found on our
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay, so I don't have the Asian seasoning that the Asian Pork Noodle skillet dinner, from the SB cookbook, calls for. Has anyone made this? Any recommendations for me? Someone replied a few days ago about soy sauce and garlic, any idea how much?

Any help would be great! :) :chef:

I would do about a Tablespoon of the soy, about a Tablespoon more of the sesame oil, and about 1 clove of garlic. The seasoning in the noodles is quite salty, so don't overdo the soy.

Thanks!!!! I'll let you know how it turns out! :)

If you have ginger, I think that would be good to add in, too. The seasoning also contains sesame seeds....

babywings76 said:
Thanks!!!! I'll let you know how it turns out! :)

If you like it, I PROMISE you will like it even more with our seasoning in there. It really is one of those recipes that the seasoning is just the "IT" factor that sets it off!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

I can't believe I left out ginger - gots to put some of that in!

Ditto on the ginger!

Wow! Thanks everyone! I tried it like Lamar recommended. It turned out great! Just like chicken lomein, I thought. Oooh, Kelly, sesame seeds would be great, too. I will have to try it with ginger next, to see how that would be also and compare it. I don't have any PC spices/rubs yet. I hope to get some soon!

I always like to try it as the recipe is written first then tweak it. This recipe is really really good. It is a GREAT show recipe!

What can I make for dinner tonight that is quick and easy?

One of our go-to options for a quick and easy dinner is our One-Pot Chicken and Rice recipe. It only takes 30 minutes to make and requires minimal ingredients. You can find the full recipe on our website.

Do you have any dinner ideas for picky eaters?

Our Baked Honey Mustard Chicken is a great option for picky eaters. The honey mustard sauce adds a touch of sweetness that even the pickiest of eaters will love. Serve it with some roasted vegetables and rice for a complete meal.

Can I make a fancy dinner without spending hours in the kitchen?

Yes, you can! Our Garlic Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin is a delicious and elegant dinner option that only takes 20 minutes to prepare. Serve it with some roasted potatoes and a side salad for a complete and impressive meal.

What can I make for dinner tonight with minimal ingredients?

Our 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are a perfect option for a simple and delicious dinner. All you need is chicken, salsa, and taco seasoning. Let it cook in the slow cooker for a few hours and then shred the chicken for easy and flavorful tacos.

Do you have any vegetarian dinner options?

Yes, we do! Our Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a delicious and satisfying vegetarian dinner option. They are filled with mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil, and can be made in under 30 minutes. You can find the full recipe on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara