• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Affordable Labels for Your Office? Check out Office Depot's Sale!

In summary, the Box of 3000 for $10 is usually $22.99, but is on sale for $10 at Office Depot. The size of the ones on sale is not known, but they are laser labels. If you sign up for Office Depot's Pampered Perks program, you will get a 10% discount on the purchase.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Box of 3000 for $10 -- usually $22.99

I don't have one near me... (50 miles away!)

What is the name brand and such so I can look online?

Darn! It's IN STORE ONLY...they are $23 online!

I always get my labels from the Dollar Tree.. LOL!!!

chefallison53 said:

I will have to look there!

I pick up odd size labels when I see them on clearance also----I got these great 1x4 ones, they are super long and I can fit a bunch of info on it without squishing it all on the regular address label size.

It must be nation wide. They're on sale here too for the same price. Thanks!

Just got back from there. Of course, I already bought them at full price last week.

I think they will adjust your receipt if you take it in

Teresa Lynn said:
I think they will adjust your receipt if you take it in

I thought of that, but did not have it w/ me. Worst case, I can return last weeks. But I am terrible at returning things (just lazy, probably):blushing:.

I have to use laser labels, cheap ones don't always work in our printer.

Ann R

aried said:
I have to use laser labels, cheap ones don't always work in our printer.

Ann R

The ones on sale at OD are laser ones :)

Thanks a lot Carolyn...I've been AVOIDING this thread all day...I might NEED some at this price!!!Carolyn KNOWS how much I use these!!!!

chefallison53 said:

I tried those but I find they peel right off like post it notes :(

dannyzmom said:
I tried those but I find they peel right off like post it notes :(

Yes, there is a time to be frugal and a time to use quality! :)

What size are the ones on sale? Anyone know when the sale ends? I wont be near one till Wed.

I saw some really small labels that someone used on their seasonings and they say something like: "Almost out? Don't run out" (something like that) and then it had contact information. Does anyone have a template like that? They are tiny and fit just right on the rubs w/o going all the way around. Sorry for the hijack but the thread made me remember that. :)

Jenni said:
What size are the ones on sale? Anyone know when the sale ends? I wont be near one till Wed.

thats what I want to know.... what size????

The ones that are 30 per sheet

Man!! I need some too and I dont live anywhere near an Office Depot. I think the closest one to me is over 3 hours away!!!

Sometimes I wish I didn't live out in the boonies!!

I'd be happy top buy some and mail them to anyone who needs them - I have 3 OD's within 5 miles. But they're HEAVY.
I could fit one pack of 3000 in a flat rate mailer for $4.80

I just realized I have to send my mom for these, I don't have an Office Depot either! :)

Hey, don't forget if you sign up with OD through Pampered Perks, you get a 10% discount. That makes them $9.00!

Related to Need Affordable Labels for Your Office? Check out Office Depot's Sale!

1. What types of labels are available for sale at Office Depot?

Office Depot offers a variety of labels for sale, including address labels, file folder labels, name badge labels, and shipping labels.

2. Are the labels compatible with all printers?

Yes, most labels sold at Office Depot are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers. However, it is always recommended to check the label specifications to ensure compatibility with your specific printer.

3. Can I purchase labels in bulk at a discounted price?

Yes, Office Depot offers bulk pricing for select label products. You can also sign up for their rewards program to receive additional discounts on label purchases.

4. Are the labels easy to peel and apply?

Yes, the majority of labels sold at Office Depot are designed for easy peel and apply. However, it is always a good idea to read reviews or ask a store associate for recommendations on which labels are the easiest to use.

5. Can I return labels if they do not meet my expectations?

Yes, Office Depot has a satisfaction guarantee policy for all their products, including labels. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the labels for a full refund or exchange within the designated return period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U
Replies
Views
tlennhoff