• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 1 Roomie at the Sheraton!!!

In summary, the room can only accommodate one person and is only available for one night. You are welcome to find another roomie to share the cost with. The room is non-smoking and there are no additional fees for sharing. However, if you need to stay for multiple nights, you will need to make arrangements for the rest of your stay.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Just had a roommate drop today. Please let me know if you are interested
!!

[email protected]

chezshelly said:
Just had a roommate drop today. Please let me know if you are interested
!!

[email protected]
I can't do it on the other nights but I can be there on Saturday.. but I need to know how much.. I don't have a lot of money!! thanks! :) get back to me!

Hi there, sorry to hear about your roommate dropping out. I'm potentially interested in being your new roommate. Can you tell me more about the living situation and any other details I should know? Also, do you have any preferences or requirements for a new roommate? Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Related to Need 1 Roomie at the Sheraton!!!

1. Can I bring a friend with me to share the room?

Unfortunately, the room can only accommodate one person. However, you are welcome to find another roomie to share the cost with.

2. Is the room already booked for the entire conference?

No, the room is only available for one night. You will need to make arrangements for the rest of your stay.

3. Is the room non-smoking?

Yes, the room is non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the hotel.

4. Are there any additional fees for sharing the room?

No, the cost of the room is split evenly between roommates. There are no additional fees.

5. Can I reserve the room for multiple nights?

Unfortunately, the room is only available for one night. You will need to make arrangements for the rest of your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Cookin2