• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Last Minute Availability at Sheraton? Email us now!

In summary, "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" is a promotion offered by Sheraton hotels that allows guests to book two available spots at a discounted rate. To book, guests can contact the hotel directly or book through their website, mentioning the promotion. Not all Sheraton hotels may participate in this promotion. The benefits include a discounted rate and guaranteed availability, as there are only two spots available. Cancellation and change policies may vary and should be checked with the specific hotel.
Patty Davis
We also had 2 spots open last minute. We will be there Mon-Fri, so, have M-Th nights. Will take Mon-Wed if you are leaving Thursday.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested!!

bump......

bumpity bump bump...

Related to Looking for Last Minute Availability at Sheraton? Email us now!

1. What is "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also"?

"Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" refers to a special promotion offered by Sheraton hotels where they have two spots available for booking at a discounted rate.

2. How do I book one of the two open spots at Sheraton?

You can book one of the two open spots at Sheraton by contacting the hotel directly or by booking through their website. Make sure to mention the "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" promotion when making your reservation.

3. Is this promotion available at all Sheraton hotels?

No, this promotion may not be available at all Sheraton hotels. It is best to check with the specific hotel you are interested in to see if they are participating in this promotion.

4. What are the benefits of booking through the "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" promotion?

The "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" promotion allows you to book a spot at a discounted rate, allowing you to save money on your stay at Sheraton. It also guarantees that you will have a spot available at the hotel, as there are only two spots open for this promotion.

5. Can I cancel or change my reservation made through the "Sheraton - 2 Spots Open Also" promotion?

Cancellation and change policies may vary depending on the specific Sheraton hotel. It is best to check with the hotel directly or refer to their website for their cancellation and change policies for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cookin2
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies