• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Iso Pink HWC Paring Knife? Contact me!

"The PWS still has the HWC Article listing the products on it.The PWS replied that it will be gone NEXT month after the updates.
chezshelly
Gold Member
If you have this please email me, thanks. [email protected]

You could still submit an order by midnight tonite for the knife...

Individual - not personal order....

Correct. Thanks - I had typed that from my phone so I tried to keep it short. :)

ok... I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but... Forgive me, I'm still green around here...

We can place an individual order through PPP to the HO today before ... midnight and back date the order to before the end of May?

Do we get commission on Individual orders? Do they count towards our career sales? But not our monthly show goals?

Thank you for any answer.

Yes by midnite - individual order, not personal order.
Yes, date it for May.
Yes you get commission on it.
Yes counts towards Career Sales
Counts towards commission for June but NOT towards any June incentives.

:D

Thank you Melissa!!!!

I don't have much contact with my director, she is in another state, so I am so happy to get so many mundane questions answered here.

You're quite welcome. I was in your shoes last year with the pink tomato knife that someone called me on June 2 to order. Glad to help!

Melissa78 said:
You're quite welcome. I was in your shoes last year with the pink tomato knife that someone called me on June 2 to order. Glad to help!

It doesn't help matters much when our own PWS still has the HWC Article listing the products on it. :grumpy: I even emailed tech-support about it and said "since they aren't even available anymore, shouldn't this be gone?". They replied that it will be gone NEXT month after the updates. I'm hoping it disappears with THIS weekends maintenance period (and man, they sure have been doing those alot lately!).

Yes when I posted to my facebook page the thumbnail was HWC products. Grrrrr..

1. What is the blade made of?

The Iso Pink Hwc Paring Knife features a high-carbon stainless steel blade. This material is known for its durability and ability to hold a sharp edge.

2. Is this knife dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the Iso Pink Hwc Paring Knife in the dishwasher. Hand washing with warm soapy water and drying immediately is the best way to care for this knife.

3. What is the length of the blade?

The blade of the Iso Pink Hwc Paring Knife is 3 inches long. This makes it perfect for precision tasks such as peeling, slicing, and detailed cutting.

4. Can this knife be used for cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Iso Pink Hwc Paring Knife is designed for precisely cutting fruits and vegetables. Its sharp, pointed tip allows for easy peeling and its small size makes it perfect for intricate cuts.

5. Is this knife covered by a warranty?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty on the Iso Pink Hwc Paring Knife. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the knife at no cost to you. Please see our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • chezshelly