• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC Conference MP3's Now Available on CC:D - Download Today!

:(The master seller with David Meenan is the whole deal. Feriale Yan's is the short one. You have to click on "all resources" then sort by audio resources. Then you will see them all!
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but the training MP3's from National Conference are now on CC:D!

I just downloaded all of them to my IPod:)!

thanks! I will be doing the same!

Thanks for letting us know this!! I am having trouble getting on the web site right now, but can not wait to download them!

You're welcome!

Sorry I mentioned it now that everyone has to wait until the web site is back up at 2 p.m! I didn't even realize it was going to be down today!

pampchefrhondab said:
You're welcome!

Sorry I mentioned it now that everyone has to wait until the web site is back up at 2 p.m! I didn't even realize it was going to be down today!

They usually send an email but I don't remember getting it this time.

ok, where are they located...must be having a blonde moment! (i am not blonde!)

Oh what a wonderful rainy day project!

The wind is blowing out there ... cable is out ... and I am downloading all of this to my computer. (I need a stack of CDs so I can burn them and listen in the car.)

They are in the online training center ... click on "audio resources" and you will see all of them.

This is my chance to review some of the classes I was in ... and listen to other ones I didn't experience or someone else's take on it. (Maybe the win-win host coaching they posted actually focuses on ... gasp .. host coaching ... unlike mine!)

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth ... but did anybody notice they only put up the first 17 minutes of Feriale Yan's "Be a Master Seller?"

Obviously an error ... I am e-mailing HQ about it.

I was looking forward to that one more than any other.

I am not seeing Master Seller on there... darn! Hopefully they will fix it as I really want to hear it. My friend that was in it LOVED it!

You have to click on "all resources" then sort by audio resources. Then you will see them all!

There are 2 master sellers ... one with David Meenan and the other with Feriale Yan. David's is the whole deal ... Feriale's is the short one. We only got a "teaser."

Related to NC Conference MP3's Now Available on CC:D - Download Today!

What is the purpose of "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc"?

The purpose of "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc" is to provide customers with downloadable audio files of cooking tips, recipes, and product demonstrations from Pampered Chef's North Carolina team.

How can I access the "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc"?

To access "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the North Carolina team's page. From there, you can browse and download the audio files for free.

Do I need any special software to listen to the "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc"?

No, you do not need any special software to listen to the "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc". The audio files are in the standard MP3 format, which is compatible with most media players on computers and mobile devices.

Can I share the "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc" with others?

Yes, you can share the "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc" with others. The audio files are free to download and distribute, as long as they are not used for commercial purposes.

Are there any new "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc" released regularly?

Yes, the North Carolina team at Pampered Chef regularly updates and adds new "Mp3'S From Nc Now on Cc". We recommend checking the website regularly for new releases and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered2007