• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Conference Call Series: Nancy Jo Ryan & Execs - MP3 Request

In summary, the Sizzling Summer Mp3 is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that provides a collection of 30 summer-inspired recipes in an easily downloadable Mp3 format. To access it, you can purchase it from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant and receive a download link via email. It can be listened to on any device that supports Mp3 files, and includes a variety of recipes such as grilling, salads, drinks, and vegetarian and gluten-free options. Don't wait too long to purchase as it is only available during the summer season.
NooraK
Gold Member
Nancy Jo Ryan and several other Execs are hosting a "Sizzling Simmer" conference call series this summer. I was trying to download the calls from earlier this summer, but the one titled "Building Relationships" by Donna McDonald stated the link was no longer active.

Might anyone have this MP3 that you could email me?

Thanks!

Noora,

I just PM'd you with the link that I have.

Do you have any notes on the Re-energizing your business call you would mind sharing? We had our cluster meeting that night, so I missed that call, and of course they had technical difficulties so it was not recorded.

Anybody have the notes?

I actually just recently discovered these calls, so I have not yet participated in any, and thus don't have notes.

What is the Sizzling Summer Mp3?

The Sizzling Summer Mp3 is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that provides a collection of 30 summer-inspired recipes in an easily downloadable Mp3 format.

How do I access the Sizzling Summer Mp3?

To access the Sizzling Summer Mp3, simply purchase it from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once purchased, you will receive a download link via email to access the Mp3 file.

Can I listen to the Sizzling Summer Mp3 on my phone?

Yes, the Sizzling Summer Mp3 can be downloaded and listened to on any device that supports Mp3 files, including smartphones and tablets.

What types of recipes are included in the Sizzling Summer Mp3?

The Sizzling Summer Mp3 includes a variety of recipes for summer meals, appetizers, and desserts. There are options for grilling, salads, and refreshing drinks, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options.

Is the Sizzling Summer Mp3 only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Sizzling Summer Mp3 is a limited time offer and will only be available for purchase during the summer season. Make sure to get your copy before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Back