• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3

In summary, The Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3 is a digital recording of the 2006 National Conference for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, from a consultant, or at the annual National Conference event. It is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and can be listened to on any device that supports Mp3 playback. There are currently no discounts available for the Mp3, but it is a valuable investment for your business.
jwpamp
They had a CD for sale at the National Conference with all 27 workshops in an mp3 format. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? I know I should have gotten it when I was there!!

Please e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

I wonder if you could get ahold of HO and order one.

Ok - please don't laugh at me...but how does one PLAY a Mp3? Is i tlike a CD I can just pop into my car?

If your CD player says it will play mp3's then yes, and if it is older there is a good chance it won't play on it. It just means the files are more compact I think and they can get more on it. More than likely you can just pop it into your computer and play it though.

If you save the files on your computer, you can use a music program (I use MusicMatch) to convert them into WAV files (then put them on CDs)...it's the Computer Technologist in me....:eek:

You can go to http://ekochef.com/ to purchase that cd and a ton of others! They are the company that does all of the conference recordings. They also compile seminars too (i.e. all recruitting, all booking, etc.). THey also have leadership conferences as well.

1. What is the "Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3"?

The Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3 is a digital recording of the 2006 National Conference for Pampered Chef consultants. It includes presentations, training sessions, and motivational speeches from top leaders in the company.

2. How can I purchase the "Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3"?

You can purchase the Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3 through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It is also available for purchase at the annual National Conference event.

3. Is the "Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3 is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and their teams. It contains valuable information and training that is tailored to the business and products of Pampered Chef.

4. Can I listen to the "Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3" on any device?

Yes, the Mp3 file can be downloaded and listened to on any device that supports Mp3 playback. This includes computers, smartphones, and Mp3 players.

5. Are there any discounts available for the "Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3"?

Currently, there are no discounts available for the Iso 2006 National Conference Mp3. However, purchasing the Mp3 is a valuable investment in your business and can provide long-term benefits and growth opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991