• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Iso Coffee for a Great Price?

In summary, Iso Coffee is a portable coffee brewer that allows you to make single servings of coffee on the go. It works by using a filter and a plunger mechanism to create a fresh cup of coffee anywhere. It is compatible with any type of ground coffee, but a medium to coarse grind is recommended. Cleaning is easy by simply unscrewing the filter and rinsing it with water or disassembling the plunger for a more thorough cleaning. The brewing time varies depending on the type of coffee and desired strength, but on average takes 3-4 minutes. While primarily designed for coffee, Iso Coffee can also be used to make tea or cold brew coffee by adjusting the amount of coffee or tea and the brewing time.
jwpamp
I told her to order more before they discontinued it......

If you have any (Regular, not Decaf), please e-mail me with a price!

[email protected]

Thx!

How many do you need? I have 6. $4 each or $20 for all of them, plus shipping.

Ann,

I will take them. I just e-mailed you.

Thanks so much!

I have one lonely package if you want one more.

Thanks to all! I have what I need for now!! :D

Related to Who Has Iso Coffee for a Great Price?

What is Iso Coffee and how does it work?

Iso Coffee is a portable coffee brewer that allows you to make single servings of coffee on the go. It works by using a filter and a plunger mechanism to create a fresh cup of coffee anywhere.

Can I use any type of ground coffee with Iso Coffee?

Yes, you can use any type of ground coffee with Iso Coffee. However, for the best results, we recommend using a medium to coarse grind.

Is Iso Coffee easy to clean?

Yes, Iso Coffee is very easy to clean. Simply unscrew the filter and rinse it with water. You can also disassemble the plunger for a more thorough cleaning if needed.

How long does it take to brew a cup of coffee with Iso Coffee?

The brewing time for Iso Coffee depends on the type of coffee you are using and how strong you want your coffee to be. On average, it takes about 3-4 minutes for a cup of coffee to fully brew.

Can I use Iso Coffee for other beverages besides coffee?

While Iso Coffee is primarily designed for coffee, you can also use it to make tea or even cold brew coffee. Just adjust the amount of coffee or tea leaves used and the brewing time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef