• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Your Rolling Cart Used - Get a Great Price!

In summary, Tracey is a new consultant looking for a rolling cart that Merrill sells at a great price. However, it is heavy and expensive to ship so she is considering alternative options such as purchasing a folding file cart from Office Depot and using a Steralite tub on top for taller items. Others also suggest checking eBay or Craigslist for a used set at a lower price.
dragonflyz
Just wondering if anyone has a rolling cart that Merrill sells that they would like to get rid of at a GREAT price?? I am a new consultant and can't afford the $90 that Merrill wants...I know people post when they are going out of business, down-sizing, etc. so thought I would give it a whirl...

If you have one, please quote a price INCLUDING s/h to 27858.

Thanks in advance!

~Tracey
[email protected]

Tracey,
we've discussed this in another thread, Even though the $90 may not be possible now unless you find someone local in your area to pick it up from it would be super expensive to ship because it is heavy. (also, HO will replace it if you have it breaks in the first year )

I assume you mean the one we purchase from a supply order, I haven't seen one by Merrill so it may not be as heavy sorry I will go back to minding my own business

What I did was purchase the rolling crate with lid from Office Depot.(They often put them on sale for $14) Then I purchased a Steralite tub to sit on top for the things too tall for the rolling crate.(cutting board, bar pan cooling rack etc). I earned the rolling case, and find it too heavy (because I fill it full) to lift into my vehichle. This system stacks, was inexpensive, and is less wear and tear on my body.

Look on ebay. I found the three piece set and bid on it won it. With shipping it cost me 65.00 that's the whole set. So you might just get lucky.

Teresa Lynn said:
I assume you mean the one we purchase from a supply order, I haven't seen one by Merrill so it may not be as heavy sorry I will go back to minding my own business

You are right...my bad...NOT Merrill but the order form! Good catch!

pchefjaime said:
Look on ebay. I found the three piece set and bid on it won it. With shipping it cost me 65.00 that's the whole set. So you might just get lucky.

Been watching eBay...thanks!

Teresa Lynn said:
Tracey,
we've discussed this in another thread, Even though the $90 may not be possible now unless you find someone local in your area to pick it up from it would be super expensive to ship because it is heavy. (also, HO will replace it if you have it breaks in the first year )

I didn't know they would replace it...that's awesome! Thanks again!

pjpamchef said:
What I did was purchase the rolling crate with lid from Office Depot.(They often put them on sale for $14) Then I purchased a Steralite tub to sit on top for the things too tall for the rolling crate.(cutting board, bar pan cooling rack etc). I earned the rolling case, and find it too heavy (because I fill it full) to lift into my vehichle. This system stacks, was inexpensive, and is less wear and tear on my body.

Hmmmm...great suggestion! Can you post a link to the one on the Office Depot site that you use? I am liking this idea!!

dannyzmom said:
Hmmmm...great suggestion! Can you post a link to the one on the Office Depot site that you use? I am liking this idea!!

I work best with visuals. Can you post a link so we can see? This sounds like a great idea and less expensive!

If you put "folding file cart" in the search it will show you a picture, unfortunately in the picture it is folded up. The lid is one of my favortie features, you can get similar carts at Big Lots, but w/o the lid. Reg price is still only $22. My Chiropractor approves my new system!!

This looks fabulous. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing a great idea!

Check Craigslist in your area...one retiring consultant sold me the 3 piece set (Rolling case, product bag-the one that fits on the cae and the TTA carrying case) all for $25!!! :love: And they were in MINT condition!!!! :sing: Good Luck!

texaschef said:
Check Craigslist in your area...one retiring consultant sold me the 3 piece set (Rolling case, product bag-the one that fits on the cae and the TTA carrying case) all for $25!!! :love: And they were in MINT condition!!!! :sing: Good Luck!
Thanks! I will do it right now...!

pjpamchef said:

FANTASTIC!!!! I am on my way to HD!!!! This will keep me from packing the kitchen sink and taking it!!!

This is a great visual for recruiting. We ARE suppose to be making this look easy - right? PERFECT.

I agree - if I take my rolling case - I stuff it full and then take a Rubbermaid tote along (full also) to put dirty dishes in.

I really like this idea Pam.

THANKS for sharing:sing:

1. Can I sell my rolling cart if I am no longer a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still sell your rolling cart even if you are no longer a consultant for Pampered Chef. However, please make sure to remove any Pampered Chef branding or logos before selling.

2. How much should I sell my used rolling cart for?

The price of a used rolling cart will vary depending on its condition, age, and any additional accessories included. We recommend researching similar products online to get an idea of the market value and pricing accordingly.

3. Do I need to provide a warranty or guarantee when selling my rolling cart?

As a seller, you are not required to provide a warranty or guarantee for the rolling cart. However, it is always a good idea to be transparent about any potential issues or defects with the product to avoid any conflicts with the buyer.

4. Can I ship the rolling cart to the buyer?

Yes, you can ship the rolling cart to the buyer if they are willing to cover the shipping costs. Make sure to properly package the item to avoid any damages during transit.

5. Is there a specific platform or website to sell my used rolling cart?

There is no specific platform designated for selling used Pampered Chef products. However, you can use popular online marketplaces such as eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or Craigslist to list your rolling cart for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies