• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Grow Your Team: Notes from the US National Conference Workshop

In summary, the "Grow Your Team: Notes from the US National Conference Workshop" is a workshop focused on providing tips and strategies for effectively growing and managing a successful team within a business or organization. It is designed for anyone looking to expand and improve their team, including managers, business owners, and team leaders. The workshop covers topics such as recruiting, training, retaining team members, and handling conflicts within a team. It is applicable to businesses worldwide, and even those with well-established teams can benefit from attending.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Obviously I wasn't at the US National Conference but I've heard amazing things about a workshop by someone that grew her team to 250 active consultants in something like 18 months. Does anyone have notes from her workshop?

Krista, I am not sure which workshop that was, but we have them recorded on our Online Training portion of Consultant's Corner. Do you have them on Canadian Consultant's Corner?

Do you know what her title was/is? Is she a National?

Darn I have absolutely no idea. I've looked through the online training center and I'm not sure which one it might be...guess I'm listening to them all! Lol

Hello fellow consultant,I'm so glad to hear that you're interested in growing your team! The workshop at the US National Conference was definitely a game changer for many consultants, including myself. Unfortunately, I don't have notes from the specific workshop you mentioned, but I can share some key takeaways that I learned from it.Firstly, it's important to have a clear vision and goal for your team. This will not only motivate and guide you, but it will also attract like-minded individuals who are interested in joining your team. Additionally, building strong relationships with your team members is crucial. This means taking the time to get to know them, providing support and encouragement, and celebrating their successes.Another important aspect is consistency and persistence. Growing your team takes time and effort, but it's important to keep pushing forward and not give up. Utilize all the tools and resources that Pampered Chef provides, such as social media, host coaching, and team calls.Lastly, never underestimate the power of leading by example. Show your team what it means to be a successful consultant by consistently booking and holding parties, being active on social media, and continuously learning and growing yourself.I hope these tips help you on your journey to growing your team. And remember, success is a team effort - so don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for support and advice.Best of luck to you!Warmly,

Q1. What is the "Grow Your Team: Notes from the US National Conference Workshop" about?

The workshop is focused on providing tips and strategies for effectively growing and managing a successful team within a business or organization. It covers topics such as recruiting, training, and retaining team members.

Q2. Who is the target audience for this workshop?

The workshop is designed for anyone who is looking to expand and improve their team, whether they are a manager, business owner, or team leader. It can also be beneficial for individuals who are aspiring to become managers in the future.

Q3. Will this workshop cover how to handle conflicts within a team?

Yes, conflict resolution is one of the key topics that will be discussed in the workshop. The speaker will provide techniques for effectively managing and resolving conflicts within a team in a professional and productive manner.

Q4. Is this workshop only applicable to businesses in the United States?

No, the strategies and tips discussed in the workshop can be applied to any business or organization, regardless of location. The examples and case studies may be US-based, but the principles can be adapted to different contexts.

Q5. Can I attend this workshop if I already have a well-established team?

Absolutely! The workshop is designed to provide valuable insights and techniques for both new and established teams. It can also be beneficial for those looking to further develop and strengthen their team dynamics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • chefjeanine