• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Remembering Jack Canfield's Exercise from National Conference

In summary, during a past Director Training portion of National Conference, a featured speaker (possibly Jack Canfield or Tony Alessandro) led an exercise where participants were instructed to stand with arms outstretched and twist to the right, pointing a finger at a focal point. They were then told to close their eyes and visualize a point 3 feet past their finger before twisting to the right again. This exercise was likely focused on visualizing goals and stepping out of one's comfort zone. It was not included in any workbooks and was simply instructed by the speaker. Multiple people remember this exercise and have confirmed the steps listed.
pamperedbecky
Ok, bear with me here. I'm hoping this jogs someone's memory!!

Several years back during the Director Training portion of National Conference, we were led in an exercise by the featured speaker. It MIGHT have been when we had Jack Canfield as the speaker. He had us stand up, put our arms straight out to the side, shoulder height and twist to the right as far as we could. He had us point our right hand/a finger out and remember a "focal point" as to where we pointed. Then we returned to the starting position. He had us close our eyes and visualize about 3 feet PAST where we just ended up pointing our finger. Then still with our eyes closed, we twisted to the right again, as far as we could go. Then we opened our eyes. We were way past the first focal point. Does anyone remember this exercise? I believe it maybe was during a portion of visualizing our goals and stretching outside of our comfort zone or something like that??

Does this ring any bells for anyone? I want to use this exercise at a presentation I'm giving next week, but I want to be sure I have all of the steps right. I've been trying to google it, but it's not really coming up.

Any help would be appreciated to make sure I'm not missing a step! And to be sure I'm explaining this correctly. I don't think it was in any of the workbooks or anything, I think he just had us do this.

Let me know if anyone remember this, please!! Thanks so much!!:pray::pray:

I was at the Jack Canfield training and this does not ring any bells. Not to say it didn't happen, but if it did it didn't make an impact on me. Sorry not to be of more help.

Becca_in_MD said:
I was at the Jack Canfield training and this does not ring any bells. Not to say it didn't happen, but if it did it didn't make an impact on me. Sorry not to be of more help.

Hmm, maybe it was the year before that or the year after. could it have been Tony Alessandro?

Thanks!

I remember it and I do believe you have it right. I'll look for my notes when I get a chance but I did it at my meeting that following month so I believe that was all there was to it. Pretty powerful!

I wasn't at the previous training, but have done this exercise before and it works! You've got it correct. Good luck on your presentation!

1. How can I access the recording of Jack Canfield's exercise from the National Conference?

To access the recording of Jack Canfield's exercise, you can log in to the National Conference website and navigate to the "Recordings" section. The recording will be available for streaming or download.

2. Is there a written version of Jack Canfield's exercise available?

Unfortunately, there is no written version of Jack Canfield's exercise from the National Conference. However, you can listen to the recording or take notes while listening to create your own written version.

3. Can I share Jack Canfield's exercise with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the recording of Jack Canfield's exercise with others. However, please note that the recording is for personal use only and should not be used for commercial purposes.

4. How long is Jack Canfield's exercise from the National Conference?

The exercise is approximately 45 minutes long, including an introduction and a Q&A session with Jack Canfield. The actual exercise itself is around 30 minutes.

5. Can I participate in Jack Canfield's exercise if I did not attend the National Conference?

Yes, the recording of Jack Canfield's exercise is available to everyone, even if you did not attend the National Conference. You can access the recording through the National Conference website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefjeanine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies