• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Dual Hosts: Handling New Recruits' Recruiting

In summary, when two hosts are both interested in recruiting the same new recruit, it's important to communicate openly and transparently with both hosts and involve your director or upline to help facilitate the conversation. If the new recruit is not interested in joining either team, it's important to respect their decision and offer support as they explore other options. To ensure both hosts feel valued and supported during the recruiting process, show equal support and recognition for their efforts. If one host becomes discouraged, offer support and guidance to help them stay positive and persistent. In the case of one host feeling like they did all the work in recruiting, acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of both hosts and encourage them to work together as a team.
I just wanted some ideas of how everyone else was handling new recruit's recruits.
I had host A in April and she just signed the end of July. Her training show was at host B's house who was a guest at host A's party back in April. Host B is now thinking about signing ( I have worked and worked with her)
I told them that I would sign host B under host A.

Now here is the deal. Host B acts like she is really good friends with host A. ( I said she could sign under host A because I didn't want to put her in an akward situation) Host A says they kind of know each other, but not well at all.

I have no problem signing them under each other because I really need more SC, but I will do all the training for both of them, and their grand openings. The thing I have a hard time giving up is the trip points and the $25 gift card!

So what I have done is talked to both A and B and told them they can sign under one another or both sign under me, just let me know what they want to do.

How do you handle this under the new career plan if you have done all the work of recruiting them both?

Thanks!

If they know each other and actually B was at A's party, then I would sign B under A.

Deep and wide....it's Nancy Jo's motto, and look where she is!!

You will recruit more for trip points, and will make MUCH more than the $25 bonus in the long run! Keep your personal recruiting up!!!

1. How do I handle a situation where two hosts are both interested in recruiting the same new recruit?

When two hosts are both interested in recruiting the same new recruit, it's important to communicate openly and transparently with both hosts. Encourage them to talk to each other and come to a mutual agreement on how to handle the situation. It's also a good idea to involve your director or upline to help facilitate the conversation.

2. What happens if the new recruit is not interested in joining either of the hosts' teams?

In this case, it's important to respect the new recruit's decision and not pressure them into joining either team. You can still offer them support and resources as they explore other options for joining Pampered Chef, but ultimately it's their decision to make.

3. How do I make sure both hosts feel valued and supported during the recruiting process?

It's important to show equal support and encouragement to both hosts, regardless of the outcome. This can include providing resources and training for both hosts to help them with their recruiting efforts, as well as recognizing and celebrating their successes and efforts.

4. What if one of the hosts becomes discouraged or upset during the recruiting process?

If one of the hosts becomes discouraged or upset during the recruiting process, it's important to address their concerns and offer support and guidance. Remind them that recruiting can be a challenging process and that it's important to stay positive and persistent. You can also offer to work closely with them to help them reach their recruiting goals.

5. How do I handle a situation where one host feels like they did all the work in recruiting the new consultant?

In this situation, it's important to acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of both hosts. You can also remind the host who may be feeling left out that recruiting is a team effort and that they can still benefit from having a new recruit on their team. Encourage them to work together and support each other as they continue to build their teams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jwpamp