• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here We Go Again With C Connection....

In summary, the speaker is frustrated because new team members are not showing up in the system, causing a delay in sending ecards and providing training. They mention that the old system was faster and express confusion as to why the update process is taking so long. They also mention a specific incident where a team member showed up in the system days after signing up. The speaker wishes for a more timely update process to better support their team and mentions a recent update from Consultant Connection that the data will be updated at a later time due to technical issues.
I have 4 newly signed people in the past 2 days who are not showing in Connection! How can I service my team the way I want to when I can not even see them and send ecards! When someone in my downline signs a new consultant, regardless of what generation, I like to send them a card and call them immediately, both the new person and the recruiter. My team has told me they are signing people but I can't see them!:eek:

I signed 3 last month and it took 3 days each for them to show up... well, about 2.5 days. I wish it was more timely as well. I don't really understand why it's not. The old IPT was faster.

This irritates me as well.In July I had a lead that said she wanted to wait til fall. That was fine. Well, about 4-5 days later, she showed up in my Cons Connection. She had changed her mind and signed online about 3 days prior! When people don't show up, we lose valuable training time. Very frustrating!!!

My system has not updated in 3 days!! I know I have sales for my team.. because I sent some in myself!

Mine too! Maybe they are having issues!

It would be really nice to be able to follow up with my team and have a handle on what's going on with them...especially the ones who do not take my calls or return my calls. This is getting SO frustrating!

I don't understand why this is so hard for them to update in a timely manner. They were able to update the IPT quite quickly and the Incentive Calculator isn't so slow...

Just got this off of CC-

Consultant Connection data will be updated after 6:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday, September 14th. If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

The Director Status report is currently unavailable so a minor issue can be corrected.

We apologize for the delay.

They must be having issues.

Related to Here We Go Again With C Connection....

What is "Here We Go Again With C Connection..."?

"Here We Go Again With C Connection..." is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can learn and share new ideas, tips, and techniques for their businesses.

How do I register for "Here We Go Again With C Connection..."?

To register for "Here We Go Again With C Connection...", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can view upcoming events and register for the virtual event.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "Here We Go Again With C Connection..."?

Yes, "Here We Go Again With C Connection..." is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants only. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website.

What can I expect from "Here We Go Again With C Connection..."?

"Here We Go Again With C Connection..." offers a variety of workshops, presentations, and networking opportunities for consultants. You can expect to learn new skills, connect with other consultants, and gain valuable insights to grow your business.

Is there a cost to attend "Here We Go Again With C Connection..."?

No, "Here We Go Again With C Connection..." is a free event for Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be additional costs for certain workshops or materials that are offered during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • pamperedbecky