• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issues With Ecards on Consultant Connection?

In summary, the main issue with Ecards on Consultant Connection is that they are not functioning properly, with reports of difficulties, errors, and glitches. This issue has been ongoing for several weeks and there is currently no known solution or workaround. Other features on Consultant Connection are still functioning normally, and updates on the status of the Ecard issue can be found in the "Announcements" section on the homepage or through email notifications from the IT team.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble using these? I use the Ecards to contact my team frequently, and the website hasn't let me use them in at least a week!

Amanda

I don't have the tools and ecards myself, BUT I did receive one of those ecards from my upline on May 12th, so it at least worked then, but that was a week ago too....

I called Tech Support today, and I had to lower the privacy settings because I upgraded my browser.

Related to Issues With Ecards on Consultant Connection?

1. What is the issue with Ecards on Consultant Connection?

The main issue with Ecards on Consultant Connection is that they are not currently functioning properly. Many consultants have reported difficulties in sending and receiving Ecards, and some have even experienced errors and glitches when trying to access the Ecard feature.

2. How long has this issue been going on?

This issue has been ongoing for several weeks, with reports of Ecard problems starting to surface in mid-February. The issue seems to be affecting consultants across various regions and teams.

3. Is there a solution or workaround for this issue?

At the moment, there is no known solution or workaround for the Ecard issues on Consultant Connection. The IT team is currently working on resolving the problem and hopes to have it fixed as soon as possible.

4. Can I still access other features on Consultant Connection?

Yes, other features on Consultant Connection, such as submitting orders and accessing training materials, are still functioning normally. The Ecard feature is the only one experiencing issues at this time.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of this issue?

You can stay updated on the status of the Ecard issue by checking the "Announcements" section on the Consultant Connection homepage. The IT team will also send out an email notification once the issue has been resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • cincychef