• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's New Look - Same Great Products!

In summary, "Nancy's New Look - Same Great Products!" is a rebranding initiative by Pampered Chef to update their branding and packaging in order to better reflect their commitment to providing high-quality kitchen products. The products themselves will remain the same in terms of quality and pricing, and the new look will be gradually rolled out over the next few months. Customers will still be able to find their favorite products with the updated packaging and branding.
vangogirl
Did anyone notice that Nancy's took out the logo but is still carrying some stuff? YAY! :)

Nancy has been selling postcards/etc. without the PC logo for a long time. I have a friend in another DS company who uses her stuff also. Same cards/stickers just without the PC stuff!

Yes, I did notice that! I'm glad they are still carrying some items, it's a relief to know that they are not completely shutting down. Hopefully they will continue to add more items in the future. Did you happen to see if they are offering any discounts on the remaining items?

Related to Nancy's New Look - Same Great Products!

1. What is "Nancy's New Look - Same Great Products!"?

"Nancy's New Look - Same Great Products!" is a rebranding initiative by Pampered Chef. We have updated our branding and packaging to better reflect our commitment to providing high-quality kitchen products.

2. Will the products still be the same quality?

Yes, absolutely. The products themselves have not changed in any way. We have simply updated our branding to better represent our company values and mission.

3. When will the new look be available?

The new packaging and branding will be gradually rolled out over the next few months. Keep an eye out for the new look on our website and in our catalogs!

4. Will the prices change with the new look?

No, the prices will remain the same. Our focus is always on providing our customers with high-quality products at affordable prices.

5. Can I still find my favorite products with the new look?

Yes, all of our products will still be available with the new packaging and branding. We have just updated the design to give our products a fresh and modern look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies