• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Nancy's Artworks Closing Down Due to PC's Decision?

She may make a little bit of money on the cards, but it's not worth the hassle.True, I don't think it's worth the hassle either. I also think it's a little hypocritical that they are forcing her to stop selling the cards but are still selling the logoed stickers. I don't think that's fair.Yes, I think that's a valid point. I don't think it's fair that they are forcing her to stop selling the cards but are still selling the logoed stickers.
schel
Hello all!

Placed my last order at Nancy's today. I found out she is not retiring, PC basically sent her a notice in March they were going to not have her anymore. :(

I think they are making a BIG mistake! :mad:
I think her prices were awesome for what you got and she had a lot of variety.

Well there's my 2 cents!

Call before Aug 31st! Because after that she can not sell to us anymore because of the PC logo. :grumpy:

Schel

Everyone was bummed and disappointed TPC decided to let her go! Alot of consultants even emailed HO about thier upset but still they did not reconsider :(.... only a few more days before she's gone (sniffle, sniffle).

schel said:
Hello all!

Placed my last order at Nancy's today. I found out she is not retiring, PC basically sent her a notice in March they were going to not have her anymore. :(

I think they are making a BIG mistake! :mad:
I think her prices were awesome for what you got and she had a lot of variety.

Well there's my 2 cents!

Call before Aug 31st! Because after that she can not sell to us anymore because of the PC logo. :grumpy:

Schel

I wish she'd just remove the logo and continue selling. I love her stickers! They are so much better than what Merril has to offer :yuck: . She could go into 'generic' biz like sticking to business or the booster. Many of her stickers don't have the logo anyhow....But, I guess there is an issue with product likeness or something like that as she has a lot of the products in her stickers. Still, I wish she'd reconsider and stick around!

Actually, doesn't Nancy sell a lot of the stickers that don't have the logo on them?

Just placed my last order. Tons of great deals!!!!

How can I find Nancy's website?? I looked under CC, but I don't think it's listed anymore. :(

Duh, nevermind. I found it.

I have taken advantage of Nancy's great prices too. Two hefty orders in the last two months. I am SO stocked up!! I wish too that she could still sell some of the non-logo stickers.

she probably will still be able to sell the non logo stuff, her website isn't going anywhere, it just won't be listed on Consultants Corner. There is nothing stopping you from ordering non logo stuff, just like the booster, etc

ChefLoriG said:
she probably will still be able to sell the non logo stuff, her website isn't going anywhere, it just won't be listed on Consultants Corner. There is nothing stopping you from ordering non logo stuff, just like the booster, etc

Actually she is shutting down her business. I know a number of people contacted her and talked to her about selling non-logo stuff but she said she was not going to do that. :(

I never purchased anything from her but after reading all you wrote, I sure wish I had!

You can still order from her for a few days Nancy's Artworks and she has great deals.

Carissidy said:
I never purchased anything from her but after reading all you wrote, I sure wish I had!

Yes you still can. I absolutely LOVE the host coaching cards. I always thought, I would make my own, but my time is worth something also you know!

Not a great move on PC's part as far as I am concerned!
Schel

schel said:
Yes you still can. I absolutely LOVE the host coaching cards. I always thought, I would make my own, but my time is worth something also you know!

Not a great move on PC's part as far as I am concerned!
Schel
Not to mention the cost of card stock and ink.

1. Can I use "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." in my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." is a collection of artwork that can be used in any Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to add a personal touch to your cooking and entertaining.

2. Are there any restrictions on the use of "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...."?

No, there are no restrictions on the use of "Nancy's Artworks Fyi....". You are free to use it in any Pampered Chef products, as well as on your personal social media and websites.

3. Can I customize "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." with my own name or logo?

Yes, you can customize "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." with your own name or logo. This is a great way to personalize your Pampered Chef products and make them unique to you.

4. Is "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." available in different formats?

Yes, "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...." is available in various formats, including JPEG, PNG, and SVG. This allows for easy use and customization in different design programs and platforms.

5. Are there any usage fees for "Nancy's Artworks Fyi...."?

No, there are no usage fees for "Nancy's Artworks Fyi....". Once you purchase the collection, you have unlimited use of the artwork for your Pampered Chef products and personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Chef Bobby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
susanr613