• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my PWS being redirected to someone else's website?

I think she's not being totally honest about her PWS orders - if she is saying that they are coming from HO leads - than that is just false.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok I don't know if I have so much a question as a problem that I would like to vent about...Anyway, I have had a PWS for about 18 months and I haven't gotten any orders off of it other than from people who I know and were given my website address by either me or my family. There is a girl in my cluster who does not do shows anymore she just uses her website, and when people go onto to the PC website and say that they want to place an order they are directed to her...ALOT. So it is irritating that I am paying the same amount for my website but I have to go and get orders in order to keep my business up (not that I mind because I love doing shows) but she doesn't have to do anything and she gets all this money because the company is giving her all of these customers. Has anyone else had this problem?? Should I do anything about it or just suck it up and keep my mouth shut?? Is there anything that I can do about it?? Thank you for reading this.

Heidi Kreitzer

chefheidi2003 said:
Ok I don't know if I have so much a question as a problem that I would like to vent about...Anyway, I have had a PWS for about 18 months and I haven't gotten any orders off of it other than from people who I know and were given my website address by either me or my family. There is a girl in my cluster who does not do shows anymore she just uses her website, and when people go onto to the PC website and say that they want to place an order they are directed to her...ALOT. So it is irritating that I am paying the same amount for my website but I have to go and get orders in order to keep my business up (not that I mind because I love doing shows) but she doesn't have to do anything and she gets all this money because the company is giving her all of these customers. Has anyone else had this problem?? Should I do anything about it or just suck it up and keep my mouth shut?? Is there anything that I can do about it?? Thank you for reading this.

Heidi Kreitzer

Is this other girl a director? because the only people who get HO leads from the PC website are Directors and above.

I can tell you that I have had my website from the beginning (when they were first offered) and finally this year I am seeing it pay off! I put my website address on ALL written info - EVERYTHING - even my return address labels also have my website listed! I now get between $100-$200 a month in individual orders on my website - but it took some time to get to that level.

Is she a director? I never had any orders on my website (that weren't from a show or someone I knew) before I became a Director. It would be hard to keep Directorship without doing any shows so that sounds confusing. :confused:

pamperedposey said:
Is she a director? I never had any orders on my website (that weren't from a show or someone I knew) before I became a Director. It would be hard to keep Directorship without doing any shows so that sounds confusing. :confused:

Yeah - now that you say that....isn't there something that says only 50% of your sales can come from individual orders on your website?

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - now that you say that....isn't there something that says only 50% of your sales can come from individual orders on your website?
Sounds to me like she is exaggerating her website business a bit. Even if she is a director she can't be doing only web business. She may (must?) be doing email/catalog shows and having them put their orders in through the website.

She is not a director she doesn't even have any consultants under her. I am sure that she does some small orders from family and friends but she keeps getting PWS orders. Thank you for all of your comments.

chefheidi2003 said:
She is not a director she doesn't even have any consultants under her. I am sure that she does some small orders from family and friends but she keeps getting PWS orders. Thank you for all of your comments.

I think she's not being totally honest about her PWS orders - if she is saying that they are coming from HO leads - than that is just false. The ONLY people who get HO leads for orders etc....to their PWS are directors and above. So no matter what she says = Home Office is not directing people to place orders on her website.

There are some out there that do get los of web orders and they work for them! It's just like anything else... she must be promoting the heck out of it!

finley1991 said:
There are some out there that do get los of web orders and they work for them! It's just like anything else... she must be promoting the heck out of it!
Colleen - I think where she was taking issue is with the idea that this other consultant is saying that her website orders are being directed to her thru PC's main website - and thinking that it isn't fair.......but it also isn't possible if she isn't a director.:confused:

Unless she is advertising against the rules on the internet and getting business that way.

ChefBeckyD said:
Colleen - I think where she was taking issue is with the idea that this other consultant is saying that her website orders are being directed to her thru PC's main website - and thinking that it isn't fair.......but it also isn't possible if she isn't a director.:confused:

Ahhh... got it!

If she is not doing shows, I do not see how she would have a very big outlet to get contacts to work and promote her website.

I know without shows my contact list would be reduced to family and friends only.

jrstephens said:
If she is not doing shows, I do not see how she would have a very big outlet to get contacts to work and promote her website.

I know without shows my contact list would be reduced to family and friends only.

Good Point Jennifer! I wouldn't even have family...most of my family doesn't order over the internet!

Okay, I'm not techy at all, but this is something I have wanted to ask about before. There is a small town just south of me where I worked a booth at a holiday fair. While at the fair I told a women she could order from my website anytime. Her husband said, "Only "Barb .... (can't remember the name he gave) website comes up. They have it directed that way down here! I think he is referring to the internet provider down there. If you type in PC it takes you to her website. This is what he was saying. I don't know how they would do that.

Any ideas?

Like Becky, I have my web address on EVERYTHING. I stopped putting my email address on stuff adn now list only my web address. People can contact me there and get my email address there.

I also send out a monthly email newsletter and give specific instructions on how to order through my site. When I did that this month with the retiring items, I got $200 in orders.

Most of my PWS orders are on shows, but I do get occassional individual orders and of course the HO leads since I'm a director.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think she's not being totally honest about her PWS orders - if she is saying that they are coming from HO leads - than that is just false. The ONLY people who get HO leads for orders etc....to their PWS are directors and above. So no matter what she says = Home Office is not directing people to place orders on her website.
If she speaks Spanish she could get the HO leads (you don't have to be a director in that case).....but that still wouldn't be enough to run her business with.....she's probably exagerating!

pampchefrhondab said:
Okay, I'm not techy at all, but this is something I have wanted to ask about before. There is a small town just south of me where I worked a booth at a holiday fair. While at the fair I told a women she could order from my website anytime. Her husband said, "Only "Barb .... (can't remember the name he gave) website comes up. They have it directed that way down here! I think he is referring to the internet provider down there. If you type in PC it takes you to her website. This is what he was saying. I don't know how they would do that.

Any ideas?

Chances are they are going to the main site and typing in their zip code. Have him test your direct website address & if that does not work suggest they clear their cache & try again.

1. What is a "Pws Problem"?

A "Pws Problem" is a term used at Pampered Chef to refer to a technical issue or error that occurs when using our online ordering system. It can include issues such as difficulty logging in, slow loading times, or error messages when trying to complete an order.

2. How can I report a "Pws Problem"?

If you are experiencing a "Pws Problem", you can report it by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Our team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3. Is there a way to prevent "Pws Problems" from happening?

While we strive to provide a seamless online ordering experience, technical issues can still occur. However, you can help prevent "Pws Problems" by ensuring your internet connection is strong and up-to-date, clearing your browser's cache and cookies regularly, and using an updated version of your preferred browser.

4. Can I still place an order if I encounter a "Pws Problem"?

Yes, you can still place an order even if you encounter a "Pws Problem". If you are unable to complete your order online, you can call our customer service team to place your order over the phone.

5. How long does it typically take to resolve a "Pws Problem"?

The time it takes to resolve a "Pws Problem" can vary depending on the issue. Our customer service team works diligently to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during these situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • Kelly8