• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertise Your PWS in Our Local Town Website!

In summary, advertising your PWS (Personal Watercraft Service) on the local town website can increase visibility, attract potential customers, and help grow your business. To advertise, you can contact the website administrator or advertising department for options and pricing. The benefits of advertising on the website include increased visibility, reaching a targeted local audience, and potential for increased sales. It's important to check for any restrictions or guidelines for advertising your PWS on the website. The cost of advertising may vary and can be obtained by contacting the website administrator or advertising department.
pctharper
Gold Member
I know that we're not allowed to link to our PWS but can we have the website listed in an advertisement? Our local town has a website and I could do a display ad on their website. Can I just mention my PWS without linking to it?

If they put it on their website, it'll probably be a live link, and that would be against the rules.

I know that we are not allowed to link to other websites on our PWS, but where does it say we can not put a link to our PWS on other websites?

It's all in the Policy Guide on CC.

the exception is on Facebook, we are now allowed to post our website on FB

What is the purpose of advertising my PWS on the local town website?

The purpose of advertising your PWS (Personal Watercraft Service) on the local town website is to increase visibility and attract potential customers from the surrounding community. This can help you grow your business and reach a larger audience.

How do I advertise my PWS on the local town website?

To advertise your PWS on the local town website, you can contact the website administrator or advertising department to inquire about advertising options. They may have specific guidelines or rates for advertising on the website.

What are the benefits of advertising my PWS on the local town website?

Advertising your PWS on the local town website can provide several benefits, including increased visibility and brand awareness, reaching a targeted local audience, and potential for increased sales and business growth.

Are there any restrictions for advertising my PWS on the local town website?

It's best to check with the local town website administrator or advertising department to see if there are any restrictions for advertising your PWS. They may have guidelines or regulations in place for advertising certain types of businesses.

Is advertising on the local town website expensive?

The cost of advertising on the local town website may vary depending on the website's policies and advertising options. It's best to contact the website administrator or advertising department for specific pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • artcd44