• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Listing on an Auction Event Website

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to remember that it is against company policy to post or share your Personal Web Site (PWS) online. This includes listing the main PC website and your personal information. Instead, it is best to share your information through word of mouth or by handing out business cards at events. This is to ensure that potential customers are not directed away from you and into the lead system. Thank you for understanding and following company guidelines. Happy cooking!
leahevanson
Gold Member
I know we aren't allowed to post our PWS online anywhere, but are we allowed to list the main PC website online? Could I include my full name and phone number and say "look my up on the PC website!"? I want to include my information as part of this auction for our local high school. What do you all think?

From POP...
The ban on linking also prohibits the following:
• Listing or linking your Personal Web Site in Internet
directories or search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
• Purchasing or using a separate domain name to re-direct
visitors to your Personal Web Site.
• Linking to Consultant’s Corner from any Web site.
Linking to The Pampered Chef® corporate Web site

Also if you do this and they want to order they can be put into the lead system and away from you.
from any Web site.

Ok, thanks! I couldn't find it. :)

When you set up your show on your personal website you can ask and get permission to have your website link on the auctions website. HO has given me permission several times. I've done it with a fundraiser for the Girl Scouts and for an animal shelter. There is a time limit, but your show shouldn't stay open that long anyway.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your excitement about wanting to include your information in the auction for your local high school. However, I want to remind you that it is against company policy to post your PWS online or share it publicly. This includes listing the main PC website and your personal information. The best way to share your information is through word of mouth or by handing out business cards at the event. Thank you for understanding and following company guidelines. Happy cooking!

Related to Website Listing on an Auction Event Website

1. What is an auction event website?

An auction event website is a platform that allows individuals or businesses to list items for sale through an auction format. These items can range from physical products to services, and buyers can bid on them in real-time.

2. How can I list my website on an auction event website?

To list your website on an auction event website, you will need to create an account on the platform and follow their specific listing process. This usually involves providing a description of your website, setting a starting bid price, and choosing a duration for the auction.

3. What are the benefits of listing my website on an auction event website?

Listing your website on an auction event website can expose your site to a larger audience and potentially attract more potential buyers. It also allows you to set a competitive price for your website and potentially earn a higher profit than selling it through traditional methods.

4. How do I ensure a successful auction listing for my website?

To ensure a successful auction listing for your website, it is important to provide a detailed description and highlight any unique features or benefits. You should also set a reasonable starting bid and consider offering additional incentives for potential buyers, such as a money-back guarantee or a free consultation.

5. Are there any fees associated with listing my website on an auction event website?

Yes, most auction event websites charge a listing fee or take a percentage of the final sale price as a commission. It is important to research and compare different platforms to find the most cost-effective option for your specific website listing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ajnewchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • esavvymom