• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Participating in a Multi-Vendor Event at Our Local Ymca and

Sep 8, 2011
I am participating in a multi-vendor event at our local YMCA and wanted to send out E-Invitations from my website. I've set up the show and have loaded all the guest information, but I really wanted to send a holiday themed invite. The "summer" and "fall" marketing campaigns are available...anyone have any idea when a "winter" or "holiday" campaign will be?

pchockeymom

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2011
Re: E-Invitations

Today. It's supposed to be up now.

Sep 8, 2011

Sorry - attachment

Attachments

• sp.JPG
    sp.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 400
Jul 21, 2011

I've been wondering the same thing...so I emailed them today. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we have not received any information on a holiday themed shows on our website. Please continue to watch for further updates.
Daniel Nurczyk
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433

Needless to say, I'm very dissapointed, as I would like to have a holiday open house type show where I'm not demonstrating a recipe...the recipe's will already made and people can just eat, enjoy themselves and see the holiday entertaining ideas. LAME!

Sep 8, 2011

I've been wondering the same thing...so I emailed them today. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we have not received any information on a holiday themed shows on our website. Please continue to watch for further updates.
Daniel Nurczyk
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433

Needless to say, I'm very dissapointed, as I would like to have a holiday open house type show where I'm not demonstrating a recipe...the recipe's will already made and people can just eat, enjoy themselves and see the holiday entertaining ideas. LAME!

My situation exactly. I can't use any of the templates available

Jul 21, 2011

Holiday 2011 e-invitation template is up! It's perfect.

Sep 8, 2011

Whew! Perfect!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views