• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Vendor Change: My Opinion on Nancy's Artwork | Lisa Hewitt

In summary, there has been a discussion about Nancy's Artwork and the company's decision to no longer be one of their vendors. The notification process was handled well by Pampered Chef and there is hope that the new exclusive vendor, Merrill, will bring about an enhanced customer experience. The conversation also touched on the personal impact of Pampered Chef on people's lives and some concerns about Merrill's cost and shipping time. Overall, there is a mix of disappointment and optimism regarding the change.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I was not going to chime in about Nancy's Artwork, but I just really feel the need to do so.

First of all, I really do love her products. The pricing is great and the response time is great. I am disappointed the company will no longer be one of our vendors. However, I know Pampered Chef must have a very good reason for the change.

As far as the notification goes, I think Pampered Chef handled it correctly. An email went out to all Consultants at once to make sure rumors did not go around. Also, Nancy's Artwork will be a vendor until the end of August. Just think, Pampered Chef could have waited until the end of the contract and then told us with one day or no days to go. Then we would not have the opportunity to purchase Nancy's remaining inventory.

I did a little checking around about Merrill Corp. They are a DSA Supplier Member and are associated with the DSWA, The Alliance for Direct Selling Women. They are also a privately owned company, but 47% of the company is owned by the employees. I think that is great!

I am very hopeful that Merrill becoming the exclusive vendor will bring about an enhanced customer experience.

Even though I am not the best at accepting change, I do try to be optimistic about changes Pampered Chef makes. This business has truly changed my life. Prior to Pampered
Chef I worked 50+ hours a week, while taking care of a husband and three children. I was able to quit my job after 1 1/2 years as a Pampered Chef Consultant. I am now a Pampered Chef Director and fulltime Mom. I just think the world of our company and could never let these types of business decisions impact my business to the point of letting it go. It is just too great!

Thanks!
Lisa Hewitt

Lisa, I'm very happy that you were able to find success with PC. Most people's gripes about Merrill are their cost, and their shipping time, and charges. I order a lot from Nancy because her products are "homey feeling", and her prices are reasonable. I have ordered a couple of things from Merrill, but prefer Nancy's because of her prices, and her personal touches on her stuff. I'm sure that Merrill will come up with some great new stuff...but it remains to be seen if they are going to be in touch with reality with their prices. I know in a previous post I said we should boycott Merrill, but that's not going to be feasible. I was reacting with passion instead of intelligence. (common for me!)
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. By the way, this is just my opinion, too! Good post!! Thanks!

Hi Lisa,Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Nancy's Artwork and the recent changes with Pampered Chef. It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience with the company and have been able to achieve success as a Director and full-time Mom.I understand your disappointment about Nancy's Artwork no longer being a vendor, but it's good to hear that you trust Pampered Chef's decision and appreciate their efforts to handle the situation with transparency and consideration for their consultants.I also did some research on Merrill Corp and it seems like they have a good reputation in the direct selling industry. Hopefully, their partnership with Pampered Chef will bring about even more benefits for consultants and customers.Change can be difficult, but it's important to stay optimistic and have faith in the company we represent. It's clear that Pampered Chef has had a positive impact on your life and I'm sure many others feel the same way.Thanks for sharing your perspective and happy cooking!Best,

1. Why is there a vendor change for Pampered Chef's artwork?

The vendor change for Pampered Chef's artwork was made in order to provide customers with a wider variety of high-quality and unique designs to choose from. The new vendor, Nancy's Artwork, offers a range of customizable options and has a strong reputation for producing beautiful and durable products.

2. Will the prices for Pampered Chef's artwork be affected by the vendor change?

The prices for Pampered Chef's artwork may be subject to slight changes due to the new vendor's pricing structure. However, we strive to keep our prices competitive and ensure that our customers are getting the best value for their money.

3. How will the quality of Nancy's Artwork compare to the previous vendor's?

Nancy's Artwork is known for its exceptional quality and attention to detail. We have worked closely with them to ensure that their products meet our high standards and are confident that our customers will be satisfied with the quality of their purchases.

4. Will there be any delays in shipping orders due to the vendor change?

We do not anticipate any delays in shipping orders as a result of the vendor change. Nancy's Artwork has a reliable and efficient production process, and we will continue to work closely with them to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.

5. Can customers still purchase artwork from the previous vendor?

No, all artwork purchases will now be fulfilled by Nancy's Artwork. However, we are confident that customers will be pleased with the new options and designs available from this new vendor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg