• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Stones: Sisterly Shenanigans?

In summary, the speaker inherited stones from their grandmother's kitchen but later lost them when their sister went through their stored belongings. They plan to contact their sister and possibly share the stones. They also discuss the possibility of using Pampered Chef products for a college student's needs. The conversation also mentions a recipe for Triple Citrus Mojitos.
candiejayne
Years ago my grandma downsized her kitchen and I inherited ALL of her stones from PC! At the time, I was like what am I going to do with these, but I put them in my kitchen, and used them a little bit. Well, when I moved out of the apartment I was living in then, my box of stones went into storage in my parents basement. I went to pull them out of storage since I signed with PC, I figured I could use them... MY BOX IS GONE!!! I can not find them anywhere... I have a good idea of where they went, but my sister is not answering my calls. She asked me if she could go through my extra household stuff stored at my parents to set up her new apartment. Of course I said sure. I wish she would atleast talk to me to let me know if she has them or not! OY! LOL little sisters!

Dang! I think she deserves a noogie for that.

Whats a noogie?

babyicebean said:
Whats a noogie?

Yes she does! LOL A noogie is when you put someone in a head lock and then rub the top of their head with your knuckles. I'm sure KG or Ann probably have a good picture of one! ;) LOL

When you get a hold of her, you'll need to suggest that maybe you divy up the stones and then you can get new ones too! She could have a show to get the others!

I thought about her having a show, but she's a college student and only has poor friends LOL! BUT, it would give me an excuse to go visit her for a weekend!

Andrea, don't college students have microwaves??? Wouldn't a DCB fit nicely in the microwave to make a delicious chicken dinner for a few friends? And, once everyone realizes how perfect PC is for college student, wouldn't they want a consultant on campus??!!!

good idea sarah! and I know she has a microwave big enough for it... afterall, its MY microwave LOL!

The problem with college students though is they have no concept of being somewhere at a certain time, but then again, food is involved! They all like a free meal! I'm gonna have to call her!

candiejayne said:
good idea sarah! and I know she has a microwave big enough for it... afterall, its MY microwave LOL!

The problem with college students though is they have no concept of being somewhere at a certain time, but then again, food is involved! They all like a free meal! I'm gonna have to call her!

And, you could also offer up the Triple Citrus Mojitos. Even without the liquor, they would probably be all over them!! :)

Where is that recipe at? I believe most of my sisters friends are legal to drink. But the non alcholic ones would be almost as good i'm sure!

Hey, don't slam us little sisters!! :p

I'm the little sister, but I'll tell you BOTH my older sisters come to MY house to get things. I have one who lives in state of ME and I have to check her car before she leaves, or else I might have some things missing!!

Gotta run,

Lisa

candiejayne said:
Where is that recipe at? I believe most of my sisters friends are legal to drink. But the non alcholic ones would be almost as good i'm sure!

It's in the SBRC from spring 2008. And it's on CC if you don't have that book.

I think I do have that one, I'll have to look for it later.

1. What is the "Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Stones: Sisterly Shenanigans"?

The "Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Stones: Sisterly Shenanigans" is a fun and interactive game that Pampered Chef consultants can use to engage their customers and showcase the brand's products in a unique way.

2. How does the game work?

The game involves two sisters, Ava and Lily, who are known for their love of cooking and their competitive spirit. One day, while they are preparing for a cooking competition, they discover that their beloved Pampered Chef stones have gone missing. The players must help Ava and Lily solve the mystery and find the missing stones by completing various cooking challenges using Pampered Chef products.

3. Is the game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is a great way for families to bond and have fun together while cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play the game?

No, the game can be played by anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products. However, only Pampered Chef consultants have access to the full game kit and resources.

5. Can I customize the game to fit my cooking style and preferences?

Yes, the game is designed to be customizable. Pampered Chef consultants can add their own twists and challenges to the game to make it more personalized and tailored to their customers' needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies