• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling the Mystery of the 'Pampered Chef': A Tale of Laughter and Discovery

In summary, "Unveiling the Mystery of the 'Pampered Chef': A Tale of Laughter and Discovery" is a book that offers insights and tips on how to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as personal stories and anecdotes from the author's time with the company. It is available for anyone interested in learning more about the direct sales industry and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. The book also comes with a free downloadable workbook and the author offers coaching and consulting services for personalized support.
kaceyleigh2
I just got off the phone with one of my hosts. She has been collecting a few more orders before she closes her show. She said "I have another order for you, but I'm not sure where she is getting these item numbers...there are 5 of them..." I was like "Hmm, well we can figure it out.." So she says "Well she wants the Mettalic Pie Pan, the flour and sugar storage and Pie Pie Pie..." :confused: I was like "We don't have any of those..." My host said "she said she was looking at The Pampered Chef website..." I said "Maybe she was looking at Tupperware b/c of the storage thing..." So she went to call her friend back and I found where she was looking...It's just Chef's (apparently they aren't pampered:D ) I don't know why but it just struck me funny! Hopefully she won't be dissapointed when she finds out we don't have those products!!

ETA: It gets better! She called back and said "Well we can't see any of the products on the Pampered Chef website..." I was like "really...let me check..." So I get on the website and she says "There are no pictures, just words..." I said "Well you can click on the words to see each product" She was like..."Well there's just...oooh...I figured it out, call you back!" LOL

Last edited:
That is pretty funny!

That is funny. Hopefully she'll find similar products or other things to order from pampered chef.

Good thing she gave her friend the order instead of placing it online!

What is "Unveiling the Mystery of the 'Pampered Chef': A Tale of Laughter and Discovery" about?

"Unveiling the Mystery of the 'Pampered Chef': A Tale of Laughter and Discovery" is a book written by a former Pampered Chef consultant, detailing her experience with the company and the lessons she learned along the way.

Is this book only for current or former Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone who is interested in learning more about the direct sales industry and the Pampered Chef company. It can also be a helpful resource for those considering joining the company.

What can I expect to learn from reading this book?

This book offers insights and tips on how to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant, including how to build relationships with customers, host successful parties, and manage your business effectively. It also shares personal stories and anecdotes from the author's time with the company.

Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Unveiling the Mystery of the 'Pampered Chef': A Tale of Laughter and Discovery" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants.

Are there any bonuses or additional materials included with the book?

Yes, the book comes with a free downloadable workbook that includes exercises and prompts for reflection and self-discovery. Additionally, the author offers coaching and consulting services for those looking for more personalized support in their Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sheila