1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Mystery Host Show

Tags:
  1. I am so excited, I hosted a Mystery Host Show tonight at my house and it turned out GREAT. I sent out around 60 flyers to people I know and had 19 to attend. I gave tickets for different things like RSVP, Show up on time, Bring a friend, place order, book July or Aug show, etc. And at the end of the kitchen show I drew a ticket after all of the orders had been calculated and that person was the mystery host. I also gave a few small gifts away for like bringing a friend. The sales ended up being over $600 and the mystery host got all the benefits and everyone had a great time & got to eat alot of PC recipes that I made ahead. I will definately do it again sometime. It really boosted my end of month June sales to get free fall products. I have sold over $2400 this month, that commission money will help for conferance. :D

Hope everyone else has done as well as I have this month.

Oh forgot to mention I also got 5 bookings!!! ;)

Jun 29, 2005
  2. barbh

barbh Guest

Congratulations! You had a great June!

Barb

Jun 29, 2005
  3. Clarification on "mystery host"

I THINK I know what Mystery host shows are ... just checking. Is that where you do the host part as far as inviting, purchasing ingredients, etc... but then you pull a name from a drawing of those who attend, and then enter that person as the host, giving her/him the host rewards? If that's right, I assume you have the orders sent to your home, and you sort and deliver them (?) I heard about this before, but forget the details. THANKS!
    Valerie M :)

Sep 2, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yep, you have it right. Some people do a couple drawings and split up the host benefits so more people can "win." :)

Have something to add?