1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mystery Host Flyer

1. chefannie

chefannie Member

I really need help - my show cancelled next week and I refuse to have another September (had 2 shows and they both cancelled). Does anyone have the instructions for how to do a Mystery Host show? I would like to try one to make up for the party that cancelled? Thanks. Annie

Sep 27, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

The way I have done it, I invite everyone to a "Mystery Host" open house, and tell them they will get to sample new recipes and see new products from the new catalog. I also tell them they will be entered into a drawing to win the host benefits for attending, bringing a guest, RSVPing, etc. When I give out the host benefits, I split them up - so one person gets the Monthly Host Special, one person gets the half-priced item (if there's more than one, I draw 2 winners), one person gets the unlimited discount (20 -30%) and one person gets 10% off for the year. The person who wins the 10% off for the year is the person whose name I enter the show under (having the items SHIPPED TO CONSULTANT to me in the address field). I calculate payment from everyone else for the items they select for the host benefits, after I take everyone's orders for the show. I also do some giveaways for those who don't win the drawing, like Season's Best recipe books, twixits, etc.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Sep 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted