• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show - Easy to Follow Instructions!

In summary, to participate in the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show, you must place an order of $75 or more using the provided host code. The event will take place from October 1st to October 31st and the mystery host will be chosen at random from eligible orders. The benefits of being the mystery host include receiving all host rewards and the opportunity to book a party. The host code can be shared with friends and family, but orders must be placed within the specified time frame.
LisaVH
I am currently running a Fall Mystery Host catalog show on my PWS and I want to send a catalog with my DH to put in his breakroom at work. I need it to be very self explanatory (because DH doesn't really know what to do with it - lol). Does anyone have a flyer or label designed for this?

I was playing around with it and came up with this one. What do ya think?

Last edited:
Here is the one I used - I believe I got it from here.

Attachments

• mystery host flyer.pub
    480.5 KB · Views: 372
I'd love to view this. Can someone post this in Word please? Thanks in advance for your help:)

Here's another file. I couldn't open the other one either. This may give you a start....

Attachments

• CatalogCover.doc
    25 KB · Views: 381
Here is the file I created moved over into word. I chose to do it this way because I wanted it very clean and easy to read for someone passing through the breakroom or just sitting down for coffee. I am going to put this on label stock and stick it to the front of the catalog so they don't get lost.

Attachments

• mysteryhostlabel.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 306
Everytime I read this title, My mind read, bathroom flyer, and I imagined the work bathroom plastered with PC flyers

1. How do I participate in the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show?

To participate in the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show, simply place an order of $75 or more from the Fall/Winter Pampered Chef catalog using the unique host code provided. This will automatically enter you into the mystery host drawing.

2. When will the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show take place?

The Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show will take place from October 1st to October 31st. Orders must be placed during this time to be eligible for the mystery host drawing.

3. How will the mystery host be chosen?

The mystery host will be chosen at random from all the eligible orders placed during the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show. The more orders you place, the higher your chances of being selected as the mystery host.

4. What are the benefits of being the mystery host?

The mystery host will receive all the host rewards from the Fall Mystery Host Catalog Show, which can include free and discounted products, as well as host exclusive items. The host will also have the opportunity to book a party and earn even more rewards.

5. Can I share the host code with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the host code with your friends and family. The more people who use the host code to place orders, the higher the host rewards will be for the mystery host. However, please remind them that orders must be placed during the specified time frame to be eligible for the mystery host drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies