• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Guest Open House: Rsvps & Attendance

In summary, a Mystery Guest Open House is an event where friends, family, and potential customers are invited to a host's home to experience products and learn about the company. Invitations can be sent through various methods and it is up to the host to provide food. RSVPs can be tracked through different means and promoting the event can help ensure a good turnout.
IrisInLove
I'm having a tough time getting started with bookings. . .even people who said they would have flaked on me. To remedy the situation, I'm holding a mystery guest open house on the 14th.

I sent out just shy of 300 postcards to all the moms in my daughter's school, posted flyers at my day job, my husband's job, and at the gym. I've had 2 RSVP's - one saying she'd like to order but can't come, and one "NO". I mentioned on the card that RSVPs are appreciated, and that you get an extra entry into the benefits drawing if you RSVP.

My question is. . .do people not usually RSVP for this sort of thing? How many people do you think I should plan for? I'm becoming disheartened. I'll attach my materials so you can see what I did. . .did I screw something up and make it unappealing?

Attachments

• Open House Invitation 11-06 MYSTERY HOST.pub
    139.5 KB · Views: 520
  • MYSTERY HOST FLYER v2.pub
    117.5 KB · Views: 336
I tried to open your files and it said I couldnt view So I can tell you how they looked I have noticed not a whole lot of people RSVP although it is nice to do so. Did you put a date for them to RSVP by? If not you still have till the 13th good luck with your open house I am doing one on the 18th

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having a tough time getting bookings. It can definitely be frustrating when people don't follow through on their commitments.In terms of your mystery guest open house, it sounds like you've done a great job promoting it through postcards, flyers, and word of mouth. It's possible that people are just busy and haven't had a chance to RSVP yet. In my experience, it's always better to plan for more people than less, so I would suggest preparing for at least 10-15 guests.As for the RSVPs, unfortunately, not everyone follows through with them. I would suggest sending out a reminder email or text a few days before the event to those who haven't responded yet. This may prompt some more RSVPs.In terms of your materials, I think they look great! You've included all the necessary information and the design is eye-catching. It's possible that people are just busy and haven't had a chance to fully read the flyer or postcard yet. Don't be disheartened, sometimes it just takes a little more time and effort to get the word out.I would also suggest reaching out to your personal network and asking them to spread the word to their friends and family. You never know who may be interested in attending.I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck with your open house! Don't give up, keep promoting and I'm sure you'll have a successful event.

What is a Mystery Guest Open House?

A Mystery Guest Open House is a fun and interactive event where you invite friends, family, and potential customers to your home to experience our products and learn more about our company. It is called a "Mystery Guest" event because the guests do not know what products will be featured, adding an element of surprise to the event.

How do I invite guests to my Mystery Guest Open House?

There are a few different ways to invite guests to your Mystery Guest Open House. You can send out invitations through email or social media, make phone calls, or even hand out physical invitations. Make sure to include the date, time, and location of the event and encourage guests to RSVP.

Do I need to provide food at the Mystery Guest Open House?

Providing food at the Mystery Guest Open House is completely up to you. Some hosts choose to provide light refreshments, while others ask guests to bring a dish to share. It is important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies that your guests may have when planning the menu.

How do I keep track of RSVPs for the event?

There are several ways to keep track of RSVPs for your Mystery Guest Open House. You can use a paper guest list, create an online RSVP form, or use a customer relationship management system. Whichever method you choose, make sure to follow up with guests who have not responded to confirm their attendance.

What can I do to ensure a good turnout for my Mystery Guest Open House?

To ensure a good turnout for your Mystery Guest Open House, it is important to promote the event through various channels such as social media, word of mouth, and personal invitations. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase at the event. Make sure to also provide a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • debbieskitchenhelper