• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House & Cooking Show Prizes: Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, popular prizes for Open House and Cooking Show events include kitchen gadgets, gift baskets, free Pampered Chef products or discounts, and cooking class vouchers. To make prizes more attractive, offer a variety at different price points, highlight their value, and create excitement. For themed events, consider prizes that tie into the theme or relate to the season or holiday. Prizes can be announced and distributed throughout the event through games, random drawings, or as rewards. Cost-effective options include smaller prizes, partnering with local businesses, or offering joint prizes or discounts. Clear guidelines should be established for how prizes will be distributed to avoid confusion.
Tig
Hi everyone! Im having my open house on May 10th, and Im just wondering what kind of items are good to have as prizes?

I'm also doing a "mystery host" open house, that my directer gave me the idea of doing. I'm going to split it, just like a previous poster did.
But Id also like to do a couple of other small things too.

Also, what are some great prizes for regular cooking shows too?

I noticed that the guests weren't as excited with the occasional SB or twixit clips, so I went to the Dollar Store, bought some Cellophane Bags and put some of the colored filler (blue) in the bottom, a twixit clip, a recipe card, a business card, and a magnet (encouraging booking) that I made from Vistaprint, along w/ a few pieces of candy. Some bags had a Quickcut Paring Knife instead of a twixit- and EVERYONE was thrilled to get them. Maybe its because it looked like there was alot of stuff in there!

Also, anyone who placed an order at my open house got entered into a Mystery Host drawing, and that really went over well. So good luck with your open house!

What are some popular prizes for Open House and Cooking Show events?

Some popular prizes for these events include kitchen gadgets and tools, gift baskets with cooking products, free Pampered Chef products or discounts, and cooking class vouchers.

How can I make my prizes more attractive to potential guests?

You can make your prizes more attractive by offering a variety of prizes at different price points, highlighting the value of each prize, and creating a sense of excitement and exclusivity around the prizes.

What are some creative prize ideas for themed events?

For themed events, you can offer prizes that tie into the theme, such as a set of baking tools for a baking-themed event or a cookbook and spice set for a global cuisine-themed event. You can also offer prizes related to the season or holiday, such as a holiday-themed kitchen towel set or a summer grilling tool set.

How should I announce and distribute the prizes during the event?

You can announce and distribute the prizes throughout the event by incorporating them into games or activities, randomly drawing names or numbers, or giving them as rewards for participation or purchases. Make sure to have clear guidelines for how the prizes will be distributed to avoid any confusion.

What are some cost-effective prize options for those on a budget?

If you are on a budget, you can offer smaller prizes such as kitchen utensils, recipe cards, or samples of Pampered Chef products. You can also consider partnering with other local businesses to offer joint prizes or discounts on their products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies