• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Online Mystery Host Show: Come join in the Fun!

In summary, to join the My Online Mystery Host Show, click on the provided link and create an account. The show is a virtual party where the host is randomly selected to receive rewards based on total sales. The duration of the show is typically 7-10 days and guests can earn rewards by making purchases. The Mystery Host will be announced at the end of the show and the winner will be contacted to claim their rewards.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
...just got my PC debit card # today, got my website set up and ready to start my "online Mystery Host show"...can't wait to see how it goes - I have it open for a week...

...check out my site and feel free to give me any tips you may have on wording things...

Congratulations. Doesn't it make you fee all professional and business-like?

raebates said:
Congratulations. Doesn't it make you fee all professional and business-like?

A little - got to get some PC business cards...my work ones sound TOO professional...Systems & Process Engineer...too geeky - time for some fun in the evenings... HE-HE! ;)

Oh, yeah. I like to think I'm living proof you can be professional and fun at the same time!

1. How do I join the My Online Mystery Host Show?

To join the My Online Mystery Host Show, simply click on the link provided by the host and follow the instructions to create an account. Once you have an account, you can shop and participate in the show.

2. What is a Mystery Host Show and how does it work?

A Mystery Host Show is a virtual party where the host is randomly selected to receive the host rewards based on the total sales from the party. This means that every customer who makes a purchase during the show contributes to the host's rewards. The more people who join the show and make purchases, the higher the host rewards will be.

3. How long does the My Online Mystery Host Show last?

The duration of the My Online Mystery Host Show can vary, but it typically lasts between 7-10 days. This gives everyone enough time to shop and participate in the show, and for the host to earn the most rewards possible.

4. Can I earn rewards as a guest at the My Online Mystery Host Show?

Yes, as a guest at the My Online Mystery Host Show, you can earn rewards by making a purchase. Every purchase counts towards the total sales and contributes to the host's rewards. Plus, you'll have the chance to win additional prizes and discounts during the show.

5. How will I know if I am the Mystery Host for the My Online Mystery Host Show?

The Mystery Host will be announced at the end of the show. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted by the host to claim your rewards. Make sure to keep an eye on your email or check back on the show page to see the announcement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies