• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Everyone: January 12th Mystery Host Show!

In summary, Carolyn is having a Mystery Host Show on January 12th and is asking that people who want to come email her their addresses. She also suggests that people set up a netwinner for themselves to win if they come.
SillyChef
I have to call everyone in my address book to let them know I am having a Mystery Host Show on January 12th. What is can I say to them? I am having like major phone freeze. I keep trying to talk myself into going down to the post office and buying stamps to send out the invites, but I don't want to have to wait on R.S.V.P.s UGH...:(

I suppose you can say that I decided to have this mystery host show on Friday January 12th (and briefly explain what it is) and then say you would love it if they could come and feel free to bring a friend! I did a mystery host show last February (invited 35 people) had 11 come and 8 outside orders - over $700 in sales. I ended up splitting the host benefits between 2 people who were quite happy with their $70 each in FPV. If you have things to raffle off - might be another thing to mention they could win if they come. Hype it up as to having a fun time on a Friday night with a chance to walk away with free products! Good luck to you - get on that phone!

If you don't make the phone calls, nobody will come. Trust me, after sending over 80 invites to a POOL party/mystery host party, I had 3 attend because I didn't call everyone to personally invite. Keep that in mind and hopefully it will be your inspiration to get on the phone!!

Oh man - Couple down. lots to go. Man didn't think it would be THIS tough. Dang. lol.

Set up your netwinner...and allow yourself one spin for every phone call you make. Or spin as you're talking - the distraction (I find) is great at making me feel less nervous as I am talking.

dannyzmom said:
Set up your netwinner...and allow yourself one spin for every phone call you make. Or spin as you're talking - the distraction (I find) is great at making me feel less nervous as I am talking.

LOL I am totally going to do that! Gosh, my itty-bitty cell phone is super intimidating!

SillyChef said:
LOL I am totally going to do that! Gosh, my itty-bitty cell phone is super intimidating!

I swear - it REALLY helps me - LOL

it helped!

You know what I did, I called everyone and asked for their emails to send them updates. Then I said that I was having a Mystery Host Show on the 12th and would love to see them there! lol.

Plus, I got some more pts. lol. :) Thanks Carolyn! lol.

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of party where the host is chosen randomly from all the guests who make a purchase during the event. The chosen host will receive all the host benefits, such as free products and discounts, even if they did not originally plan on hosting a party.

2. How do I participate in the Mystery Host Show?

To participate in the Mystery Host Show, simply make a purchase during the event. Every item you buy will give you one entry into the drawing for the host benefits. The more you buy, the higher your chances of being chosen as the host.

3. Can I still host a party and participate in the Mystery Host Show?

Yes, you can still host a party and participate in the Mystery Host Show. As the host, you will receive all the host benefits in addition to any benefits you may receive from being chosen as the Mystery Host. It's a win-win situation!

4. When will the host be chosen for the Mystery Host Show?

The host will be chosen on January 12th, the date of the event. The winner will be announced during the event and will also be contacted via email or phone to claim their host benefits.

5. What are the benefits of being chosen as the host for the Mystery Host Show?

The host will receive free products based on the total sales of the event, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to earn even more rewards by hosting their own party. It's a great way to get pampered and stock up on all your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MLinAZ
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views