• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Name Is Kate and I Am an Office Supply Addict...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of functional and stylish organizational tools for office supplies, such as desk caddies, drawer organizers, and file holders. For those who love to stay organized, investing in high-quality pens, notebooks, and planners is recommended. To resist the temptation of continually buying new supplies, assess your needs, set a budget, and consider repurposing old supplies. Office supplies can also be used creatively, such as binder clips as cable organizers and sticky notes as bookmarks. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a "Desk to Dinner" collection with kitchen tools inspired by office supplies, adding a fun and whimsical touch to meal planning and cooking.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I know this has been brought up quite a bit recently (ahem...dannyzmom) but I have a request. I found some pretty clips about a year ago (I believe at Staples) and, of course, threw out the container because I had another container to put them in....I digress. Anyhoo, I am using these clips more and more and need more because I am out! I can't find them anywhere! I sort of found them on this weird website http://echi.en.alibaba.com/offerdetail/51166481/Sell_Plastic_Clips/showimg.html but I really don't trust the site. Plus, the clips I need are the ones in the top left of the picture. Can you help me to figure out the name of the darned clips and where to get more?!?!?

Oh aren't those just the cutest listtle things! Now *I* need to get some!!
(You're a bad influence...but I sure do love ya!)

I've seen them at Target sorry don't know the name of them, they may carry them again near the start of school.

Those are very cute little clips!!! I LOVE to walk through office supply areas...and the office supply stores have me ga-ga! I too have a tough time not buying...you would NEVER know it by the looks of my office, however!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay, not at Target online or in the store...the quest continues!

Related to My Name Is Kate and I Am an Office Supply Addict...

1. How can I organize my office supplies in a functional and stylish way?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of organizational tools such as desk caddies, drawer organizers, and file holders. These products are not only functional, but also come in stylish designs to enhance the look of your office space.

2. What are some must-have office supplies for someone who loves to stay organized?

We recommend investing in high-quality pens, notebooks, and planners to keep your thoughts and tasks in one place. Label makers and binder clips are also great for keeping your workspace tidy and efficient.

3. How can I resist the temptation to continually buy new office supplies?

First, assess what supplies you actually need and use on a regular basis. Then, set a budget and stick to it. Consider repurposing or upcycling old supplies instead of buying new ones. And remember, it's okay to treat yourself to a new supply every now and then!

4. What are some creative ways to use office supplies?

Office supplies can be used for more than just their intended purpose. Binder clips can double as cable organizers, sticky notes can be used as bookmarks, and paper clips can be used to hold together a stack of business cards. Get creative and see what other uses you can come up with!

5. How can I incorporate my love for office supplies into my cooking and meal planning?

At Pampered Chef, we have a line of kitchen tools that are inspired by office supplies. Our "Desk to Dinner" collection includes items such as a pencil sharpener vegetable peeler and a clipboard cutting board. These tools make meal prep fun and add a touch of whimsy to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • WendyE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD