• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Myspace Addiction: Connecting with Friends and Family at /pcheflisab

In summary, Lisa is addicted to MySpace and spends more time on the site than she does talking to friends and family. She has added most of her friends on the site and is looking for more friends to add.
Sometimes Myspace is werid like that !! I dont' know why but it is

tlennhoff said:
Well I was finally able to add Leah.

And Greg, I made a blog comment about the forum. I've also been telling my cluster about this place.

Thanks all for adding the links to CS! :)

If I JOIN MYSPACE WILL SOMEONE BE MY FRIEND? I'll look pathetic if I have no friends!

I'll be your friend, Anne. Just search for Momma Bates and request me.

I will deff. add you Ann!

I don't know how to personalize my page. It is not user friendly at all. Or am I missing something? How do I add a background or color? Or post a link for CS for that matter? I keep doing stuff but nothing happens.

Last edited:
I'll be your friend too!I'm pretty new to My Space as well! My email is [email protected] or /erica177311

XOXO Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO

Im new to CS but my myspace is /mrsmelissak i added you all i think... :)

I'm /anne_loves_coffee. I finally figured everything out.

Well, everything but how to request to be someone's friend.

AJPratt said:
Well, everything but how to request to be someone's friend.
Anne: go to someone's page, and under their pic there's their contact bar--click on "add me" or "add to friends", then it will ask if you want to add that person as your friend. Then, they'll accept you as a friend I'm sure since you're such a sweetie:)

I just joined....our PC group on MySpace !!!! What a great idea !!!

Was just on MySpace checking out some of your pages and noticed that some have listed their web address on their page !!! Just don't want anyone to get in trouble !!!!!

I am "momoftheboys" on myspace and I need more friends too!

I am really just on there so I can see my sons' sites and pictures (they're 18-35 so I'm not spying - 2 are in a band) but it's kind of fun.

I would love to have some of my cheffer friends link to me! And I'll add chefsuccess too.

I can't find the group, how do I find it?

Oh I was already a member LOL!

BethCooks4U said:
I am "momoftheboys" on myspace and I need more friends too!

I am really just on there so I can see my sons' sites and pictures (they're 18-35 so I'm not spying - 2 are in a band) but it's kind of fun.

I would love to have some of my cheffer friends link to me! And I'll add chefsuccess too.

Im right there with you! My sister is only 13 and Im her guardian... I got her to "friend" me back when she thought I was "cool" before I became her disciplinarian. Its the best for spying on your kids! People who dont know anything about it just hear all the bad things on the news, but it really keeps you up to date with what they'r up to (without reading diaries and journals, and finding notes in pockets while your doing laundry)...

/cmrshea

Cookingfool said:
Im right there with you! My sister is only 13 and Im her guardian... I got her to "friend" me back when she thought I was "cool" before I became her disciplinarian. Its the best for spying on your kids! People who dont know anything about it just hear all the bad things on the news, but it really keeps you up to date with what they'r up to (without reading diaries and journals, and finding notes in pockets while your doing laundry)...

/cmrshea
That's true... I can keep an eye on some of the girls in my downline! LOL If anything major happens in their life I can be there for them.

I just joined the group on myspace. Can I make it my friend so I can just click on it from mine?

ALSO, I did a Pampered Chef search and the only link that came up was this one: http://groups.myspace.com/AKPamperedChef

She's trying to sell on myspace! I would say that is the same as using eBay wouldn't you??

okay I added all that I could here is my myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/purrbalspad

This may sound dumb but I just can't figure out how to INVITE someone to be my friend. I just can't see where to click on their page to invite them. I know it has to be simple - but how??:confused:

Beth, you pretty much put their page URL in your website bar (everyone is myspace.com/something), then when you get to their page look towards the top left for the box that says things like "message me" "be my friend" etc. and click there. That should do it!

Totally random subject here, but today I found out someone registered my non PC email address! Seemed like a spam thing so I sent in to MySpace to remove it and also forwarded the email they send you to their privacy address letting them know I did not create the account. Must have worked as it's not coming up in searches on MySpace anymore. Sheesh!

lisacb77 said:
Beth, you pretty much put their page URL in your website bar (everyone is myspace.com/something), then when you get to their page look towards the top left for the box that says things like "message me" "be my friend" etc. and click there. That should do it!
Okay, I am on a site of a friend but it says This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile and I do not see any place to ask to be added as their friend.

I went to another site of someone on here and didn't see "be my friend" or anything like that on theirs either. All I see is the "tool bar' with "home browse...etc. and of course that just brings me back to MY account.

Sorry I just must be blind!
Totally random subject here, but today I found out someone registered my non PC email address! Seemed like a spam thing so I sent in to MySpace to remove it and also forwarded the email they send you to their privacy address letting them know I did not create the account. Must have worked as it's not coming up in searches on MySpace anymore. Sheesh!
Amazing! what people won't do!:eek:

I'm addicted as well. I'm pchefjodie

Hmm, Beth you may have to email that friend and give her your page address and have her add you? It's been a while since I've been on and adding friends so I might be wrong but that may be the only way. Anyone???

purrbal said:
okay I added all that I could here is my myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/purrbalspad

WooHoo Shannon. Thanks for the add.

Ok I am addicted to myspace. And I love friends! (well that not creepy kind :) ) So my profile is /melissahaddon if anyone wants to add me... I may go through and try to add some of ya, but feel free to beat me to it!

I'm there tooMy name is theresia_a

I got on to keep an eye on the kids. My myspace pic is their christmas present to us. I can keep in touch with my college Freshman and her friends this way too.

I'm working on adding all of you.

Beth, your profile is set to private, too. I had to put in either your last name or your email address in order to send you a request to add me as a friend.Hope it works!

KimmyDarling said:
Beth, your profile is set to private, too. I had to put in either your last name or your email address in order to send you a request to add me as a friend.

Hope it works!
I just accepted your request!

Admin Greg said:
Don't forget to add a link to chefsuccess, it helps! :)
Okay, I give up. I am really dense I guess but I can't see how to add a link to myspace.

Greg... how do I add the link to chefsucces??

OMG!! I am such an addict with the myspace thing!! Just love it!!

/blondeinpcola

Okay...I recently signed on to My Space and didn't fill in a profile or anything...just basicallyobtained a spot to use later when I have time to work on it. But, when I went there tonight my profile says that I am single and do not want kids. I didn't put that. I am married and have 3 beautiful children. I can't figure out how to change the information. On yahoo 360 you can easily find the edit button. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? My blog is Shawnna, but there are several Shawnna's on there. Also, I added myself to our PC group. We have to be careful to follow HO guidelines. Don't want to mess that up. It is hard not to tell people what we do. On my yahoo 360 blog, which I only invited friends and family into, I talk about PC without saying "The Pampered Chef" and told them to check out my website and if they didn't know what it was I would email them the link...along with my newsletter...they were asking me to post the link and I told them I couldn't because it was against PC policy.

HaHAHA, Bet you all can't guess my myspace screen name....LOL

Okay...I went back and figured it all out. I have made all the corrections.

I am on there as well. I think I added everyone! :D

Hi, I'm on myspace too... my name is/ mama2gracie

i also have the myspace instant messenger and my names mama2gracie on there also.

I added everyone! Umm... How do we add a link to CS on our myspace pages? I thought when Beth asked the question, she was asking about something else. DUH!

I think I have everyone added as well... but if your not the link is their.....

i am on myspcae...somewhere - I have no clue how to edit the page - an old HS pal of mine does it for me every once in a while. I can't even remember my name on there righ tnow...lemme dig...ok, it's /carolyncooks2, just like my pws. How do I add you guys as my friends on there?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies