• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom

In summary, "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom" is a social media page created by Pampered Chef consultant KDahlstrom, where customers can connect and receive updates about products and promotions. It can be found by searching on MySpace or through a link provided by a Pampered Chef consultant. Connecting with KDahlstrom on MySpace is free and her group page offers exclusive content and updates. Content on the page includes product demonstrations, recipes, cooking tips, and information about upcoming events and promotions. However, purchasing Pampered Chef products is not available through this platform and must be done through a consultant or the official website.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok everyone. Sign in here with your MySpace link so I know who you are. I have a lot of you as friends but I can't remember who is who.
My MySpace URL: myspace.com/kdahlstrom Send me a friend request if I don't have you.

I am one of your friends Kristin!

myspace.com/ssreser

You don't remember us?:cry: LOL, just kidding!
/pcheflacy is mine I think....I am one of your friends!

I am one of your friends too...... myspace.com/mommyhugz

as am I....

myspace.com/erinrsmith

Kristin I am one of your friends /pchefjodie

I don't have any Chef Success friends so ya'll add me!! /pcbritt

PCBritt said:
Well let me go send a request!

YAAA!! Thank you!!

PCBritt said:
You have a new friend request!!

NO I could never forget all of you! I just stink at figuring out who is who. Different names on My Space

I'm ur friend too!!

myspace.com/pamperednikki

I want in too myspace.com/carissidy

Pretty sure I'm one one of your friends. I'm mommabates.

PCBritt said:

I added you......

Well if your not on mine you can add me to your friends list!!! That is general to everyone!!!

Related to Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom

1. What is "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom"?

"Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom" is a social media page created by Pampered Chef consultant KDahlstrom to connect with customers and share information about products and promotions.

2. How can I find "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom"?

You can search for "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom" on MySpace or click on the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is it free to connect on MySpace with KDahlstrom?

Yes, it is free to connect with KDahlstrom on MySpace. You can also join her group page on MySpace for exclusive content and updates.

4. What type of content can I expect to see on "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom"?

On "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom", you can expect to see product demonstrations, recipes, cooking tips, and information about upcoming Pampered Chef events and promotions.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom"?

No, "Let's Connect on MySpace - KDahlstrom" is simply a platform for connecting with customers and sharing information. To purchase Pampered Chef products, please contact your consultant directly or visit the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ahammons
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • mandydollie
  • General Chat
Replies