• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips on Responding to PC Party Invitations on Social Media

In summary, Shawnna responds to people who ask her about PC on her myspace or facebook page by sending them a private message with the host special for Feb. She does not reply to questions.
Shawnna
Gold Member
How do you respond when someone asks you about PC on your myspace or facebook page? I had someone ask me...on myspace..."Hey I want to have a PC party. Are you up to it?" I said "sure, Feb would be good because the host special is good. I'll send you the info". But then thought I probably violated policy. Should we just say "email me I can't discuss that here"?

Shawnna:rolleyes:

This is where I have concerns. It is very awkward to tell people that I can't discuss PC in an area where I regularly chat with them! Last week I had to ask a host to remove info she had posted inviting her friends to a show. Who am I to tell her how she can and can't invite guests!

You can private message them on both MS and FB!

Did she write "PC" or "Pampered Chef?" If she said "PC" I wouldn't worry about it, because unless another reader knows, they won't know, you know?

As long as you didn't put a link to your PWS, and she doesn't use FB or MS to invite others to the show, all should be fine.

Of course, this is just my opinion, but the policies don't say you can't use abbreviations!

Shawnna said:
How do you respond when someone asks you about PC on your myspace or facebook page? I had someone ask me...on myspace..."Hey I want to have a PC party. Are you up to it?" I said "sure, Feb would be good because the host special is good. I'll send you the info". But then thought I probably violated policy. Should we just say "email me I can't discuss that here"?

Shawnna:rolleyes:

WOW!!! Nice Avatar!! :D

I send a private message. I had one person mention a dream she had where her husband broke her stoneware (on purpose) and in her dream she was thinking she needed to call me. I responded on her Wall that we might just have to get together. And then private messaged her the host special for Feb and she booked! The other case was when someone asked about my home business. I told him in a pm that due to policy I couldn't say "outloud".

My ED said that the Host can post they are having a Pampered Chef Cooking/Catalog Show on such and such date/time, but CANNOT post the PWS link. They can send that in PMs.

Ok...guess I don't have to worry about it. Thanks

thanks Ginger. One of the teenagers at church took that picture a few weeks ago when we took them all out for pizza. The pizza hut didn't know what hit them when 40 of us showed up after church...lol. Teenagers can be a lot of fun...sometimes, lol.

What is the best way to respond to a PC party invitation on social media?

The best way to respond to a PC party invitation on social media is to comment directly on the post or message the host privately. This allows the host to keep track of attendees and plan accordingly.

Should I RSVP to a PC party invitation even if I am not sure I can attend?

Yes, it is always best to RSVP to a PC party invitation even if you are not sure you can attend. This helps the host with planning and ensures that they have enough supplies for the event.

What if I am unable to attend a PC party after I have RSVP'd?

If you are unable to attend a PC party after you have RSVP'd, it is important to let the host know as soon as possible. This allows them to make necessary adjustments and possibly invite someone else in your place.

Can I bring a friend to a PC party even if they were not invited?

It is always best to check with the host before bringing a friend to a PC party. They may have limited space or supplies and need an accurate count of attendees. However, some hosts may be open to an extra guest, so it is best to ask first.

What should I bring to a PC party?

You do not need to bring anything to a PC party, as the host will provide all the necessary supplies. However, if you would like to bring a dish or refreshment to share, it is always appreciated. You may also want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikki70563
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • NooraK