• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Bulletin on Myspace

In summary, the bulletin feature on Myspace allows users to post messages, updates, or announcements that can be viewed by all of their friends on their Myspace page. To create a bulletin, click on the "Bulletin" tab on your homepage and then click on the "New Bulletin" button. You can also schedule a bulletin to be posted at a specific time and edit or delete a bulletin by clicking on the appropriate buttons. However, Myspace does not have a feature to see who has viewed your bulletin, but you can see the number of views it has received.
mandydollie
For those of you who have MySpace accounts. Do you know, can I put up a bulletin saying how excited I am about working towards the cruise in 2007 and how I would appreciate if everyone keeps me in mind when they are needing PC products or if they would like to earn a show?

As far as I understand the rules you can talk about your career selling PC all you want but you can not self-promote or link anywhere. That is just my understanding....I may be wrong.

mandydollie said:
For those of you who have MySpace accounts. Do you know, can I put up a bulletin saying how excited I am about working towards the cruise in 2007 and how I would appreciate if everyone keeps me in mind when they are needing PC products or if they would like to earn a show?

I don't think you can mention PC at all. I think you can say you work for a DSA and are working towards a goal and anyone that wants to help you towards that goal should contact you through email.

Related to Question About Bulletin on Myspace

What is the bulletin feature on Myspace?

The bulletin feature on Myspace allows users to post messages, updates, or announcements that are viewable by all of their friends on their Myspace page.

How do I create a bulletin on Myspace?

To create a bulletin on Myspace, click on the "Bulletin" tab on your homepage. Then click on the "New Bulletin" button and enter your message. You can also add photos, videos, and links to your bulletin.

Can I schedule a bulletin to be posted at a specific time on Myspace?

Yes, you can schedule a bulletin to be posted at a specific time on Myspace. When creating a new bulletin, click on the "Schedule" button and select the date and time you want the bulletin to be posted.

How do I edit or delete a bulletin on Myspace?

To edit or delete a bulletin on Myspace, go to your bulletin page and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to the bulletin you want to change. You can also click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button on the bulletin when viewing it on your profile.

Can I see who has viewed my bulletin on Myspace?

No, Myspace does not have a feature that allows you to see who has viewed your bulletin. However, you can see the number of views your bulletin has received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
skmartin41
Replies
Views