• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Kitchen Online Party | Myspace Host's Invitation

In summary, a "Join Our Kitchen Online Party" is a virtual event hosted on Myspace by a Pampered Chef consultant. Guests can join by clicking on the provided link and can participate in shopping, activities, and games. A Myspace account is required to join, but it is free to create. You can also invite friends to join. The benefits of attending include shopping from home, learning new cooking techniques, and potentially winning prizes while supporting a consultant's business.
nikki70563
Gold Member
My host is having a online party and wants to know if she can put it on her myspace page saying something like this I am having a kitchen online party if you are interested please send me a message so I can email you the invite. Can she put that?

As long as PC isn't specifically mentioned, I think it's okay.

I just hosted a party and all of her invites were done on face book, worked well, I could see who was confirmed, maybe or not going. I like technology when it works.

The host can put what she wants, as long as she doesn't link to your PWS or mention your name with the PC name, as that will show up on web searches and could be considered a web policy violation.

Ok thanks this is what I will tell her to put

I am having a Pampered Chef online party if you are interested please email me so I can send you an invite.

Related to Join Our Kitchen Online Party | Myspace Host's Invitation

What is a "Join Our Kitchen Online Party"?

A "Join Our Kitchen Online Party" is a virtual event where a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a party on Myspace and invites guests to shop for kitchen products and learn about cooking techniques.

How do I join the party?

You can join the party by clicking on the link provided in the invitation from the Myspace host. This will take you to the party page where you can browse and purchase products, as well as participate in any activities or games.

Do I need to have a Myspace account to join the party?

Yes, you will need a Myspace account in order to access the party page and participate in the event. If you do not have one, you can easily create one for free.

Can I invite my friends to the party?

Yes, you can invite your friends to the party by sharing the link provided in the invitation. The more the merrier!

What are the benefits of attending a "Join Our Kitchen Online Party"?

Attending a "Join Our Kitchen Online Party" allows you to shop for Pampered Chef products from the comfort of your own home, learn new cooking techniques, and possibly win prizes. Plus, you get to support a consultant and their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies