• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SLAH Winter Sale: Get Your Fix Now!

In summary, the SLAH Winter Sale is a seasonal promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted kitchen tools and cookware. It usually takes place during the winter months, with exclusions and limitations stated on the website and promotional materials. Savings can vary, but discounts of up to 50% off are typically offered. The sale cannot be combined with other offers, but rewards or credits can be used towards purchases.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I admit it - I'm a SLAH junkie :p Their winter sale is going on now and items are selling out quickly. Here's a link to my friend's website if you are interested.

http://www.southernlivingathome.com/pne/pdf/announcements/20081201_WinterSaleFlier.pdf

You can place an order through my friend or your own SLAH consultant if you have one. (I get nothing out of this except for the satisfaction that I helped someone else fulfill their own SLAH addiction :D )

placed my order wed. and then they added more
I have the cruet and love it

I was thinking about getting the cruet - how big is it?

What did you order? I'm nosey!

I placed an order for he Tribeca glasses...i already have 8 but one is chipped. Since we move so often... I wanted spares!

it holds 2 cups and is about 12" tallI bought 2 more of the cruets
2 sets of tango spreaders
& the tribecca pitcherI already had
the petite vase
2 of the alexandrias centerpieces (those are gorgeous)
Gail Pittman cruet
gail pittman buffet bowl
estate tiered stand

1. What is the SLAH Winter Sale?

The SLAH Winter Sale is a seasonal promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where customers can purchase discounted kitchen tools and cookware.

2. When does the SLAH Winter Sale take place?

The SLAH Winter Sale typically takes place during the winter months, starting in December and running through February.

3. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the SLAH Winter Sale?

The SLAH Winter Sale may have exclusions or limitations on certain products, which will be clearly stated on our website and in promotional materials. However, most of our inventory will be included in the sale.

4. How much can I save during the SLAH Winter Sale?

The amount you can save during the SLAH Winter Sale will vary depending on the products you purchase. However, we typically offer discounts of up to 50% off during this promotion.

5. Can I combine other offers or discounts with the SLAH Winter Sale?

No, the SLAH Winter Sale cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you are welcome to use any applicable rewards or credit towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam