• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Myspace Addiction: Connecting with Friends and Family at /pcheflisab

In summary, Lisa is addicted to MySpace and spends more time on the site than she does talking to friends and family. She has added most of her friends on the site and is looking for more friends to add.
I addeed you! Or, sent the request. You just go to the person's page and click on "Add friend" or "Request Friend" one person had "Love me". Just click on whatever the person calls it.

I need to go back & add some of ya:)

I am with Lacy.. I need to go back and add some of you !! :)

AJPratt said:
I addeed you! Or, sent the request. You just go to the person's page and click on "Add friend" or "Request Friend" one person had "Love me". Just click on whatever the person calls it.

I am so MySpace clueless. I went to my page today for the first time in forever and there were like a zillion messages..and one was from one of my sorority sisters I haven't heard from in like 10 years!! How cool - she found my page!

I can't seem to figure out the "my space" stuff. I much prefer yahoo 360. I did set up a page and have gone to my sister's page 3 times and requested to add her as a friend and she says she is not getting anything.

Shawnna said:
I can't seem to figure out the "my space" stuff. I much prefer yahoo 360. I did set up a page and have gone to my sister's page 3 times and requested to add her as a friend and she says she is not getting anything.

What is Yahoo 360? (as if I need yet ANOTHER distraction ?!?! LOL)

Yahoo 360 is a blog area. You find it from yahoo messenger. You pull up your messenger list...click the messenger tab...and select yahoo 360 from the drop down menu. It is a lot easier to navigate than my space. I am on there with all of the people in my messenger list as well as my family and friends that do not usually use yahoo.

I added you, Shawnna!

Ok so I finally made a page on myspace. nothing fancy yet.... now what?

Ok I admit I don't really get the myspace thing but I would like another way to connect with you all and with family and long lost friends.

whats your screen name?

It's funny, I don't recognize anyone when they add me...and I am like WHOOOOOOO are these people....we need a code....LOL

etteluap70

I did set mine to private so just let me know you are a cheffer!

Ok it really buggs me how many people on myspace are blatantly advertising their business!
I do not even have the words "pampered Chef" anywhere on my profile!

Ok im done bi*ch*ng......

Jilleysue said:
It's funny, I don't recognize anyone when they add me...and I am like WHOOOOOOO are these people....we need a code....LOL
LOL, well thanks for adding me even though you didn't recognize me:D

What's your user name on myspace?

Jilleysue said:

Hey, look what I found:

<script src="http://www.chefsuccess.com/external.php?type=js&forumids=1,2,3,4,5,6,7" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.writeln("<table cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"4\" width=\"100%\">");
for(var i=0; i<10; i++)
{
if(i < 9)
document.writeln("<tr><td style=\"border-bottom: 1px solid #B4C1CD\">");
else
document.writeln("<tr><td>");
document.writeln("<small><a href=\"http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t="+threads.threadid+"\">"+threads.title+"</a></small></td></tr>");
}
document.writeln("</table>");
</script>

Just copy and paste that code in your myspace page and it will like to CS. Greg actually posted it in another thread a while ago.

OK...so that didn't work... did I do something wrong?

I have myspace and can't figure it out either!!! What happened to simple IMs

etteluap70PC said:
Ok it really buggs me how many people on myspace are blatantly advertising their business!
I do not even have the words "pampered Chef" anywhere on my profile!

Ok im done bi*ch*ng......
It is against PC policy to do that! Everyone who even says words that imply PC are against policy. Read the policy people. It clearly does not allow the blatent references.

One person on here sends out bulletins to everyone on her list with invitations to order PC. So against the rules and a slap in the face to the rest of us PC consultants on her friends list.

{Not trying to start something here - just giving my opinion.}

My point exactly!
I typed in Pampered Chef and a ton of people came up!

Cummon people!

I was guilty for about a month of putting in the jobs section that I was a pc consultant but took it off once I was told that it wasnt allowed and I also searched for pc and there are way to many people with there websites and pics it just is amazing that they are getting away with(for now anyway) its crazy.
Terra

Since I was ragging on other people here is what I have on my page. I am set to private though.

"I am an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together."

Ok or not OK????

etteluap70PC said:
Since I was ragging on other people here is what I have on my page. I am set to private though.

"I am an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together."

Ok or not OK????
That is ok!

etteluap70PC said:

Ok or not OK????

That's about what I say too!

Monica Sweet~I haven't seen you on here for ages! Last I remember you were quitting; glad to see you're still around!

my neice says that I am to old for myspace. she won't add me to her friend list. she thinks it is weird.

nicki25 said:
my neice says that I am to old for myspace. she won't add me to her friend list. she thinks it is weird.
My youngest son won't invite me either (18) but his brothers did! Of course it's a way for them to share pictures with me over the 1000 miles we are apart!

lacychef said:
That's about what I say too!

Monica Sweet~I haven't seen you on here for ages! Last I remember you were quitting; glad to see you're still around!

I am fixing to start selling again

How do I create my page? I want cool things on there too!

etteluap70PC said:

Ok or not OK????

Is it ok if I "steal" your line? I love it and was trying to figure out how to work something like that in.

My son set up my myspace. I just checked and found out he put "PC consultant" in my occupation. Changed it. Now I'm all legal!

There are a lot of people here that haven't invited me. I tried to invite a couple people and apparently it didn't work (2 of the 4 said they didn't get the invite and haven't heard from the other 2) so please invite me.:eek: (I don't want to keep trying to invite if it isn't working)

Just be sure to add a note saying that you are a friend on CS!

tlennhoff said:
Is it ok if I "steal" your line? I love it and was trying to figure out how to work something like that in.

Yes you may!!!!

:D ;) :D

etteluap70PC said:
Heres my URL... I tried to invite you Beth, but I do not seem to be able to get things to work over there very well.

http://www.myspace.com/mncheffermomof2

Thanks all
I know. I just can't quite figure it out. I guess it is for the younger crowd.:p

Hey, you people who know how it works! If she clicked on "invite" and put my email address in would that work? Or would she put my myspace address in? Help us out here.:eek:

myspace is really easy...we've been on for about a year now....to make your page fancy is just copy and pasting codes. to invite just click on add to freinds on there page and hit ok when they ask if your sure.....i can help anyone that needs help...i have alot of links i can send you too.

monica_sweetconsultant said:
myspace is really easy...we've been on for about a year now....to make your page fancy is just copy and pasting codes. to invite just click on add to freinds on there page and hit ok when they ask if your sure.....i can help anyone that needs help...i have alot of links i can send you too.
Thanks Monica! How do you find the codes?

To get pretty backgrounds & such; I just did a yahoo search & typed in "myspace graphics" to see what would come up. There's several different sites that you can get pictures & things, then you just find the myspace code, then copy & paste in your myspace (in the "edit your profile", you paste in the "about me" section). I'm still learning too!

I think I have added everyone to my friends list on myspace but if I haven't......let me know..hehehe

I also think I've added everyone. I rarely remember to check myspace though.

Ok...I changed my job description to be in line with what is allowed. Sorry I'm new and still learning and didn't check this thread after I posted the link to my myspace page.

Okay... if your on my friends list or if your not... that's okay... but I updated some photos on myspace... :)

Great pictures Leah.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat