• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moved and Having Trouble Getting Bookings

In summary, it is suggested to: have an open house and invite neighbors and real estate agent, offer door prizes and food, build relationships, participate in fairs, drop off flyers and catalogs at local places, get to know people in the neighborhood, hold mystery host shows, drop off catalogs and recipes at offices, offer fundraisers for sports teams and schools, utilize personal contacts for catalog shows, and meet neighbors and mention Pampered Chef.
AmyO
Question to those that can help...

I moved to NC and am having trouble starting up here. Some one said the following....

... if you can find the audio from conference last year (from the audio/video library) called 'move it, don't loose it' (I think that's what it's called!) ...

But I don't know if they are referring to this site or the Pampered Chef Site.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me, I have placed some flyers in beauty salons and nail salons, but that's about it.

:D Thanks in advance for everyones imput!:D

Have an open house. Invite all your new neighbors and don't forget your real estate agent. Tell them up front that you have moved your business and would love to be their consultant. Tell them that any help is appreciated: an order, a show booking, a referral. Offer door prizes and food and a chance to see what you've done to the house.

Also tell them that even if they are not interested in any of the above you would love to have them come by so you can meet them. It's all about building relationships.

Then get in a fair or two.

AmyO said:

I moved to NC and am having trouble starting up here. Some one said the following....

... if you can find the audio from conference last year (from the audio/video library) called 'move it, don't loose it' (I think that's what it's called!) ...

Does anyone have any suggestions for me, I have placed some flyers in beauty salons and nail salons, but that's about it.

I think that was me;) It should be listed in PC's audio/video library. I just recommended it because the lady that did the session moved 3 states away, and her business never slowed down!

BethCooks4U said:
Have an open house. Invite all your new neighbors and don't forget your real estate agent. Tell them up front that you have moved your business and would love to be their consultant. Tell them that any help is appreciated: an order, a show booking, a referral. Offer door prizes and food and a chance to see what you've done to the house.

Also tell them that even if they are not interested in any of the above you would love to have them come by so you can meet them. It's all about building relationships.

Then get in a fair or two.
I live in base houseing and am waiting for all the approvals to sell it in base housing.

Thank you, I will look right know!

A few suggestions!Amy I suggest you also drop off some flyers and catalogs at these places:
Day Care Centers
Kid's resale shops
Local libraries
Get to know some people in your neighborhood. Mystery host shows are very popular and a great way to meet your neighbors.

Find some offices (doctor's, insurance, pediatrician, etc) where women are primarily sitting around chatting / working and drop off a few catalogs and maybe even a delicious recipe for them to snack on.

Little league sports teams need fundraisers, local schools may like for you to volunteer to bring a few PC recipes to the teacher's lounge as a thank you (find PTA moms).

Good luck!!
Debbie

AmyO said:

Bring a dish (dessert pizza) with you to the hair or nail salon ~ say you can't eat all the new recipes you try so decided to share it since you were going (have catalogs in the car).

Pick one business locally a week to "Pamper" and get permission to drop off recipe.

Tell your banker, your postal person. Call all the private & Sunday schools and tell them about our fundraisers....

Get all your friends from home to do catalog shows to help you during your transition.

Good luck!
Susan :)

I think that moving could be really positive towards your business because you have a blank slate! No one has ever met you or knows you! Go around and meet your neighbors. Just in passing mention that you sell PC. You don't need permission to meet your neighbors! You're not sell quite yet! Ask locals where you could find ______ (whatever) for your upcoming PC shows. Talk to everyone!! This could be a jumpstart for you business instead of a stumbling block!

Good luck in your new home!! My suggestion, in addition to all of the other great ones would be to go through the real estate section in your newspaper. Mine lists recent transactions. You can send them mini catalogs.

Another great idea from Anne!

Awww shucks....

1. How can I reach out to potential customers in my new area?

One great way to reach out to potential customers in your new area is by hosting a launch party. This gives you the opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to your new community and showcase some of your products. You can also ask your friends and family to spread the word and invite their friends who live in the area.

2. What are some strategies for finding new hostesses in a new location?

One strategy is to reach out to local organizations, such as schools, churches, or community groups, and offer to do a fundraiser or cooking demonstration. This can help you get your name out there and potentially find new hostesses. Another strategy is to join local networking groups or attend events where you can meet new people and promote your business.

3. How can I adapt my parties to appeal to a new demographic?

It's important to research and understand the demographics of your new area. This can give you insight into the interests and needs of your potential customers. You can then tailor your party themes and product offerings to better appeal to this new demographic. You can also consider offering themed parties, such as a couples cooking night or a kids' cooking party, to attract a wider range of customers.

4. What are some tips for building relationships with new customers?

First and foremost, be genuine and authentic in your interactions with new customers. Show a genuine interest in getting to know them and their needs. You can also offer personalized recommendations and follow-up with them after their purchase to see how they are enjoying their products. Building relationships takes time and effort, but it's worth it for long-term customer loyalty.

5. How can I utilize social media to promote my business in a new location?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your business in a new location. Start by creating a presence on popular platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Share engaging content, such as recipes, product tips, and customer testimonials. You can also use targeted ads to reach potential customers in your new area. Don't forget to engage with your followers by responding to comments and messages and hosting virtual parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
blueikaos
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • kokonut