• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Bookings and Moving: What to Do When You Suddenly Relocate

5 hours. I've actually one a few shows in my hometown, but I stayed with family and all. Just doesn't seem worth it to drive back for a bunch of shows while I have a full-time job.Yeah, that's a little too long for a show! I was thinking if it was an hour, then you could maybe pick a certain weekend a month or something. But I would do what Janet suggested & try to get them into catalog shows or find a recruit!
clshirk
What do you do when you suddenly move and you have bookings- or people who wanted to do shows in the fall and you were going to call later to schedule... then you move? Do you call them all and offer to come back for the show, pass them on to someone else, etc?
I hate to see all the hard work I've done in the past few months to get August/fall bookings go to waste But I took a full time job back in my home town so we can get back to my hometown. I'm excited, but PC will be put on the back burner to probably 1-2 shows a month I think, for at least a little while until we get settled and I can pick it up more.
BTW- the move was really a sudden thing- everything came down in the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Maybe for your sake, explain your move and see if they want to do catty's or online shows with you. If not, ask if you can refer them to a fellow consultant. A great thing would be to find a recruit lead and give them to him/her to get started.

janetupnorth said:
Maybe for your sake, explain your move and see if they want to do catty's or online shows with you. If not, ask if you can refer them to a fellow consultant. A great thing would be to find a recruit lead and give them to him/her to get started.

I think that's what I would do too. How far away is your hometown?

pamperedgirl3 said:
I think that's what I would do too. How far away is your hometown?

5 hours. I've actually one a few shows in my hometown, but I stayed with family and all. Just doesn't seem worth it to drive back for a bunch of shows while I have a full-time job.

Yeah, that's a little too long for a show! I was thinking if it was an hour, then you could maybe pick a certain weekend a month or something. But I would do what Janet suggested & try to get them into catalog shows or find a recruit!

1. How can I manage my Pampered Chef bookings if I suddenly have to relocate?

If you suddenly have to relocate, the first step is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team to inform them of your situation. They will work with you to manage your upcoming bookings and provide support in rescheduling or transferring them to another consultant if needed.

2. Will I lose my bookings if I have to move to a new area?

No, you will not lose your bookings if you have to move to a new area. Pampered Chef has a large network of consultants across the country who can assist with fulfilling your bookings in the new location. Your consultant or customer service team will work with you to transfer your bookings to a consultant in the new area.

3. Can I still earn rewards and benefits while managing bookings during a relocation?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and benefits while managing bookings during a relocation. As long as you fulfill your bookings and meet the necessary requirements, you will still be eligible for rewards and benefits.

4. How far in advance should I inform Pampered Chef of my relocation?

It is recommended to inform Pampered Chef of your relocation as soon as possible. This will give them enough time to assist you in managing your bookings and finding a consultant in the new area to fulfill them.

5. What if I am unable to find a consultant in the new area to fulfill my bookings?

If you are unable to find a consultant in the new area to fulfill your bookings, Pampered Chef will work with you to find a solution. This may include transferring the bookings to a consultant in a nearby area or offering alternative options for fulfilling the bookings, such as hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andi330
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lani
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies