• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honestly, What Are We Going to Do About Bookings?

I would assume they did not want the show anymore.I sent out 30 e-mails and made 20 calls last week. Of those, I booked 2 shows and talked to 1 possible recruit.
Please explain to us how you use them exactly... so we can hopefully get the same results as you have. What do you say, when do you say it, how do you have them displayed, etc??

Thanks!

Stephanie

ps. I had thought about doing something like this a few months back, but never to around to it! I can't wait to hear from you!!! So excited!:chef:

StephsKitchen said:
Please explain to us how you use them exactly... so we can hopefully get the same results as you have. What do you say, when do you say it, how do you have them displayed, etc??

Thanks!

Stephanie

ps. I had thought about doing something like this a few months back, but never to around to it! I can't wait to hear from you!!! So excited!:chef:

At the beginning of the show, I think my host for hosting, and give her a SB, and then I say something like this:

Now, I am giving Susie this small token of my appreciation, but this is only the beginning of the gifts that Susie will be receiving this evening. I have found that often, guests, especially first timers, aren't quite sure why people like to host PC shows over and over. So, I'm going to show you some of the great things you receive for hosting a PC party!
I have the host stand next to me, and I start handing her the coupons one by one, as I describe them.
First, at an avg. show, my hosts receive $90 in free product. Now, we all know that Susie is way above average, so I'm sure it will be more for her. Then, after she chooses what she would like for free, she can then choose any 2 items in the catalog for 50% off...... and I go through all of the coupons, ending with the Kit Credit coupon.

That is wonderful! Thank you!! I think I might use that towards the end, when the recipe is done. Talk about the bookings in the beginning of the show, etc... still trying to get the 1 recipe and guest involvement thing down. But... I thank you for your words and for listing the coupons. I want to find one of those picture holder things to display at my booth coming up, but I guess I could even use that at a show, then take them off and do what you do and hand them to the host and talk about it.

Stephanie

ChefBeckyD said:
At the beginning of the show, I think my host for hosting, and give her a SB, and then I say something like this:

Now, I am giving Susie this small token of my appreciation, but this is only the beginning of the gifts that Susie will be receiving this evening. I have found that often, guests, especially first timers, aren't quite sure why people like to host PC shows over and over. So, I'm going to show you some of the great things you receive for hosting a PC party!
I have the host stand next to me, and I start handing her the coupons one by one, as I describe them.
First, at an avg. show, my hosts receive $90 in free product. Now, we all know that Susie is way above average, so I'm sure it will be more for her. Then, after she chooses what she would like for free, she can then choose any 2 items in the catalog for 50% off...... and I go through all of the coupons, ending with the Kit Credit coupon.

seriously, I must be dense because I don't get it:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ha, I am a dipwad aren't I??
How many coupons do I give her?
I saw some booking bucks from another post that the host had to have another party booked prior to her show. It looks like there are different ways to do it.

merego said:
Ha, I am a dipwad aren't I??
How many coupons do I give her?
I saw some booking bucks from another post that the host had to have another party booked prior to her show. It looks like there are different ways to do it.

Yes, these are different than the ones to give prior to the show. I posted the attachment with them in post #43.

I use these just as a visual prop to give to my host at her show. Mine are laminated, and I use the same set at every show. It's just a way to explain to guests about the host program, and what they can get for hosting a show.

The other coupons you are referring to are for the host to use to get bookings for you before her show.

Becky, thank you so much for the booking coupon idea. I am going to use it at my next show. It's an awesome visual that will help guests "make the connection" as to why they should book their own show!!

I get it now, thanks so much :)

Yes, I have pampered 5. I am in the process of trying to Pamper 4 firehouses in my area, but I am making sure none of the wives sell it first.
My Pamper your business have not been too successful. I had one business take my food then tell me the managers sister sold PC and they would order from her~ HUH?? How rude was that??? None of the people who said they would help "take charge" to get the hostess benefits followed through. I was so excited about it because I thought it was a great idea and then I just got discouraged. I have one that I am closing out Friday at my hair salon. I am getting my hair done tonight so I am going to see how many orders, last I checked they had 1 and everyone else took the catalogs and didn't bring them back. I did nice flyers about ordering online and I found those in the garbage when I went back to get my trays I took the food in on. They ate my food. No one even filled out my slips for a drawing for a free gift.
I am the happiest, friendliest person and people just step all over me :(

Ok since all of you have been so sweet and supportive with listening to all my booking drama, I have some good news!!! I made 3 calls today and got 2 bookings for June. I am now not feeling as blue :)

On another note, I was in my hair salon last night and they have 1 order and someone did throw all my stuff out ( they blamed the cleaning guy). I used to work part time at that salon so I know it was not the cleaning guy. Oh well, live and learn :)

My DH thinks I should bring my catalogs and order forms to the family reunion and try and get orders from family while on vacation. Any thoughts on that??
We are staying at this dude ranch that has this big open kitchen/entertaining area and we are cooking dinner one night for everyone. DH wants to bring the DCB ( plus 2 others from family) and cook pork tenderloins in them. DH is driving with my teenager and friend, I am flying with the 2 little ones so the minivan will have plenty of room for some of my PC stuff.

merego said:
My DH thinks I should bring my catalogs and order forms to the family reunion and try and get orders from family while on vacation. Any thoughts on that??
We are staying at this dude ranch that has this big open kitchen/entertaining area and we are cooking dinner one night for everyone. DH wants to bring the DCB ( plus 2 others from family) and cook pork tenderloins in them. DH is driving with my teenager and friend, I am flying with the 2 little ones so the minivan will have plenty of room for some of my PC stuff.

On Mother's Day we had family over, and not really even thinking about selling anything, I used the party plates, and utensils... my uncle bought that set, and the caddy. Then my gma had been telling my cousin about the splatter screen.. and he bought one of those! That was cool! Wasn't even looking for an order... but got it anyways! So, I say... go for it at the reunion!!!

Stephanie

merego said:
Ok since all of you have been so sweet and supportive with listening to all my booking drama, I have some good news!!! I made 3 calls today and got 2 bookings for June. I am now not feeling as blue :)

On another note, I was in my hair salon last night and they have 1 order and someone did throw all my stuff out ( they blamed the cleaning guy). I used to work part time at that salon so I know it was not the cleaning guy. Oh well, live and learn :)

YEA!!! So glad you had some happy calls!

I am going to take my PC stuff on vacation too ... but never would have thought to take a DCB! We are staying with my aunt in New Hamshire and will celebrate another aunt's birthday while there .. my dad thinks I should do a show ... it's just a question of being "pushy ..." I think I am just going to offer to cook a chicken one evening.My aunts have been there longer than I have been alive ... there are adult cousins and extended family. Last time i went there I was selling jewelry and got an order ... I think they'd be happier if I cooked for them!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I am going to take my PC stuff on vacation too ... but never would have thought to take a DCB!

We are staying with my aunt in New Hamshire and will celebrate another aunt's birthday while there .. my dad thinks I should do a show ... it's just a question of being "pushy ..." I think I am just going to offer to cook a chicken one evening.

My aunts have been there longer than I have been alive ... there are adult cousins and extended family. Last time i went there I was selling jewelry and got an order ... I think they'd be happier if I cooked for them!

I think if you do a chicken, and make them some garlic parmesan chicken bites....they will be falling at your feet in adoration!:thumbup:

Di_Can_Cook said:
I am going to take my PC stuff on vacation too

Have you tried pampering a business? It's essentially a catalog show, so you'll get some sales while you're pursuing other avenues for the kitchen shows...

I am doing a mystery host show at one of my offices in June. I am going to make 2 simple things, and give out drawings slips for each person who shows up. and then extra for the most orders, largest order, bookings ect.... and then draw the winner's name from that. They all seem really excited, hopefully they will get lots of outside orders....

Anyone have ideas how to get June bookings (for a good summer and because it is SAT month)? I only have 3 :(

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Honestly, What Are We Going to Do About Bookings?</h2><p>1. What can I do to get more bookings?</p><p>2. How can I keep bookings from canceling or rescheduling?</p><p>3. Despite host coaching and calling, why am I still struggling to get bookings?</p><p>4. How can I use the rescheduled dates to get more bookings in the future?</p><p>5. Is there any advice or encouragement for someone who relies on their business to pay their bills and is struggling to get bookings?</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Honestly, What Are We Going to Do About Bookings?

1. What can I do to get more bookings?

2. How can I keep bookings from canceling or rescheduling?

3. Despite host coaching and calling, why am I still struggling to get bookings?

4. How can I use the rescheduled dates to get more bookings in the future?

5. Is there any advice or encouragement for someone who relies on their business to pay their bills and is struggling to get bookings?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies