• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Christmas Sales and Bookings

In summary, there are several strategies you can try to get bookings for your mystery host show at the end of December, such as offering holiday promotions, leveraging social media, reaching out to past customers, partnering with local businesses, and offering incentives for guests.
natural
Gold Member
Any good ideas on how to get some bookings in at the end of December so I still get a good check? I am doing a mystery host show dec 1-14th (next yr I think I may do that att eh end of the month instead??)

Anyway, if you have some ideas please let me know.

Sandra

Lynn Conway did a call on the "Golden Week" last year. I found some notes in the Files section:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...-golden-week-call-conway_1226_golden_week.doc

It really applies more to calls made during that week between Christmas and New Year's Day. If you combined it with some of Tammy Stanley's teachings for booking close, you could get some good shows for the beginning of January. However, you could probably take some of the ideas out of it, and use them when talking to potential hosts about picking dates.

Another option would be to see if you can find a potential host and a group of guests who don't celebrate Christmas. The big reason why many people don't book in the last two weeks of December is because they celebrate Christmas and have all kinds of things going on.

Or maybe you could contact an Active Adult community and see if they'd like you to come do a demo in their club house. There might be some residents there who can't go visit their families, and would love a get together with their neighbors that requires minimal effort on their part.

Hey, maybe I need to put some of my own ideas to work... ;)

There are a few things you can try to get some bookings at the end of December for your mystery host show. 1. Offer a holiday promotion: Consider offering a special discount or promotion for holiday shoppers who book a party during your mystery host show. This could entice people to book with you and help boost your sales.2. Leverage social media: Use your social media platforms to promote your mystery host show and reach a wider audience. You can create engaging posts and share them with your friends and followers, or even join relevant groups to reach potential customers.3. Reach out to past customers: If you have a list of past customers, reach out to them and let them know about your upcoming mystery host show. They may be interested in attending or hosting a party themselves.4. Partner with local businesses: Consider partnering with local businesses, such as boutiques or salons, to host a joint event. This can help bring in a new audience and also provide a fun and unique shopping experience for attendees.5. Offer incentives for guests: Encourage guests to bring a friend to the party by offering a discount or free gift for each referral. This can help expand your guest list and potentially lead to future bookings.Overall, the key is to promote your mystery host show as much as possible and offer incentives to entice guests to attend. Good luck!

1. How long do the post Christmas sales and bookings last?

The post Christmas sales and bookings usually last for a few weeks after Christmas, but specific promotions and deals may vary. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

2. What types of products are included in the post Christmas sales?

We offer a variety of products on sale during the post Christmas period, including popular holiday items and new products. You can also find discounted items from our regular catalog. Keep an eye out for our exclusive post Christmas deals!

3. How can I book a party during the post Christmas sales?

Booking a party during the post Christmas sales is easy! Simply contact your consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time for your party. You and your guests can take advantage of special discounts and promotions during your post Christmas party.

4. Can I combine post Christmas sales with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, post Christmas sales and discounts cannot be combined with other promotions. However, your consultant can provide more information on specific deals and discounts available during this period.

5. Are there any special offers for hosting a post Christmas party?

Yes, there are special rewards for hosting a post Christmas party! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Contact your consultant for more details and to book your party today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcheatham08