• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Christmas Sales and Bookings

In summary, here are some ideas for boosting sales during a mystery host show: offer a special deal or discount, promote the mystery host aspect, utilize social media, collaborate with other small businesses, and offer a referral discount. Additionally, consider trying out hosting the show at the end of the month to see if it makes a difference in sales.
natural
Gold Member
Any good ideas on how to get some sales in at the end of December so I still get a good check? I am doing a mystery host show dec 1-14th (next yr I think I may do that att eh end of the month instead??)

Anyway, if you have some ideas please let me know.

Sandra

I'd like to find out as well, my bookings for all of December look pretty slim...but I'm booking up for January and February already! I have a couple of friends doing Christmas catalog shows because they're too busy to host, but those have to close so early in December in order to ship on time...
Any ideas would be great!

Here are a few ideas that may help you boost your sales during the mystery host show:1. Offer a special deal or discount: You could offer a limited-time discount for purchases made during the mystery host show. This could entice customers to make a purchase before the show ends.2. Promote the mystery host aspect: Make sure to highlight the fact that there will be a mystery host chosen at the end of the show. This can create excitement and encourage more people to participate and make a purchase.3. Utilize social media: Use your social media platforms to promote the mystery host show and any special deals or discounts you are offering. You can also create a sense of urgency by announcing when the show will end.4. Collaborate with other small businesses: Consider partnering with other small businesses to cross-promote each other's products. This can help you reach a larger audience and potentially attract new customers.5. Offer a referral discount: Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family to the mystery host show by offering them a discount on their next purchase for every referral they make.As for doing the show at the end of the month instead, it could be worth trying out to see if it makes a difference in sales. You could also ask for feedback from your customers to see which timing they prefer. Good luck with your sales!

1. How long do the post Christmas sales and bookings last?

The post Christmas sales and bookings typically last for about 2-3 weeks after Christmas Day. However, specific promotions and offers may vary and have different end dates, so it's best to check our website or reach out to your consultant for more information.

2. What kind of discounts can I expect during the post Christmas sales?

During the post Christmas sales, you can expect to see discounts on a variety of products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware. These discounts can range from 10-50% off, so it's a great time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try something new.

3. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount during the post Christmas sales?

Unfortunately, host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be used during the post Christmas sales. However, you can still earn host rewards on qualifying orders placed during the sales period.

4. How can I book a party during the post Christmas sales?

To book a party during the post Christmas sales, simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you schedule a date and time for your party and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a success.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the post Christmas sales?

Yes, there may be exclusions or limitations for certain promotions and offers during the post Christmas sales. These will be clearly stated on our website and in our promotional materials. It's always best to read the fine print or check with your consultant to ensure you understand any restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcheatham08